Forum home Toddlers & older children Potty training
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Putting P/T Products to test! - Potty Training Books

2»

Replies

• Options

Wow - what a response! I wish I could give everyone something!

Our chosen testers will be receiving an email shortly and I'll have the products out later today.

If you aren't one of the lucky ones - never fear! We're expecting a few more goodies to arrive next week!

• Options
    Oh oh! Can I be on the list? X
  • Options

My son loves books and im planning on starting potty training very soon. I think a this book would encourage him to learn (hopefully!)

The boy book please image

• Options
    Hi we received the girl book this morning and so far my niece and my daughter had had a read of it. They both seemed really interested and loved looking at the pictures and pointing out things that they recognised. I think it will be a very useful too in helping with potty training and will write a better review when we have read the book a few more times.
  • Options
    We received Lulu's Loo yesterday and it has been a big hit Keavney is carrying it everywhere with her and we have read it several times so fingers crossed this will help as we are going to gently start again with the potty training
  • Options
    We got the Boys Potty Book this week and it's been a big success. Even though we still haven't managed to get anything in the potty, Jacob does love reading the book and sits on the potty just looking at the pictures sometimes.

He particularly liked it when the big boys went on the proper toilet, he says it's his brother Thomas being a big boy.

The stickers are a good incentive for them and a nice extra touch to the book.

I would definitely recommend this book to new potty training mums, and it's a reasonable price too.
  • Options
    Hi please can I have the girls potty training book please:0 Thanks!!