Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

First time mums

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hi Mums.
    I'm a first time mum to be at 41 and 24 weeks. Hope everyone is doing well. I was hoping to find out the sex of our bump at my 20 week scan but bump was being difficult (I hope that isn't a sign of things to come), so we still don't know yet, but I will be having a 4D scan on the 23rd of this month and I'm very excited about it. A friend and my sister will be attending with my partner and I, they will be the cheerleaders and also the tears of joy (they love to cry at any event)

• Options
    Hello Everyone

I am 35. I came off the pill in the end of January. I can't wait for the time to pass to try for my first baby. It is great to see so many "older" happy mums. It gives me hope! I have just joined the forum. It is fantastic to get all the help and support.
  • Options
    I was almost 40 with no1 son am 41 next week and ttc but not having much luck so far so fingers crossed as want at least 2 kids maybe 3 who knows!!

Good luck to everyone