Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Confusing pregnancy test result. Help!

Replies

• Options

I would say that's a def positive result! I really don't think there is a question

• Options

Hello, i am confused. can anyone tell me if do we really need to wait for our missed period before we can do the pregnancy test? i am feeling all the weirdness lately like breast is heavier but maybe not, the feeling of sleepiness literally the whole day i could yawn at work like a lion coz really very sleepy, i started to have sensitive smell once in a while, and by today i started peeing often. last night took pergnancy test but is was negative, but how come i am feeling this way? anyone same situation like mine? technically my period should come by next week.  confused confusedimage

• Options

Hi lorsic, thanks for your helpful words.. 

Maricon, I suggest you to wait till your periods gets missed, Breast heavier will be there before your periods also, but all the other symptoms like sleepy, frequent urination is the cause of pregnancy. Lets wait and see the best result, Maricon. 

• Options

I hope so, fingers crossed. The waiting is pretty hard. And congratulation to u Malu Tamil

• Options

Thank you Maricon. I hope to be positive .... waiting badly.. 

• Options

Good luck to everyone my period is due Monday I think I'm 12 dpo today really want to do a test but not sure 

• Options

Let us know the result Tash1985

• Options

Yeah I will 

• Options

Good luck all:) x

• Options

Has anyone used the cheap test sticks?I just used one at 12 dpo and negative AF should arrive sunday/Monday any advice welcome xx

• Options

They should work ok but wait until Sunday/Monday. First response or superdrug own would be more accurate 4 days b4 AF with first morning urine or hold wee for 2-3hrs in afternoon:) good luck x

• Options

Ok ppl totally need some I'm advice...I'm pretty sure I'm 12 dpo today AF should arrive sunday / Monday just done a cheapie test stick negative :0 ( has anyone used these test sticks any good?when would you ovulate with a 25 day cycle also the same with a 26 day cycle I'm hoping you lovely ladies could help me what cycle day I would ovulate to check that I worked it out right any advice I would really appreciate it xx

• Options

Count back 14 from 25 or 26 that is your guide to ovulation day X 

I had a 25 day cycle and ovulated days 10 & 11 now I'm a 28 day cycle and ovulate days 11-14. Hope this helps. Do u use opks you will then know exactly when ovulation day is?

• Options

Yeah I was using the first response ovulation tests which helped me a bit...we done the deed the 15th 17th 18th 19th & 20th so I'm pretty sure I covered myself if I had a 25/26 day cycle what do you think missmyangels xx

• Options

When was the first day of your last AF?

• Options

It was the 6th of this month missmyangels 

• Options

Yep I'd say you were covered:) All I can suggest(if not pg already!) is bd from cd8 every other day until around cd 18. With a short cycle that should easily cover you:) good luck.

Did u get a positive opk?

• Options

Ok thanks unfortunately I have ran out of opks so can't do one :0( x

• Options

Negative test today so I guess I'm out this month as AF should be today or tomorrow...so if I'm spotting today on cycle day 25 and actually start bleeding tomorrow on cycle day 26 my cycle length is 25 isn't it?I really don't know where I'm going wrong need some advice xx

• Options

Idk how long u have been trying but it can take a healthy couple 6months to a year to conceive, I kno the feeling tho its month 2 for us and I am a mess already