Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in February 2014

Replies

• Options

Hi everyone, i got my BFP on 28/5 and think that makes me 6 weeks +2 ish. this is second pregnancy, but will be 1st baby as we miscarried betweek 6-7 weeks over new yr past. Fingers crossed for this one. not been to docs yet but will soon image good luck everyone xxx

• Options

Just found out im due on the 14th febso excited. ... but can I ask has any of you had crampong?? 

• Options

Yeah lots of dull achey cramps. I seem to have everything going this 2nd time round, am paying for the easy time i had with my first lol! Congrats on your bfp! X

• Options

Yes had plenty of cramping, started with left sided tugging sensations and now is more right sided. And then just general lower abdomen ache. But it doesnt seem as much any more. Is my first baby so was a little worried about the cramping and then worried a little when i didnt have any - lol image image. x

Congrats everyone on there BFPs - there to be lots for feb yay! x

• Options

Hey !!!

Im new to this website... and mother hood also!!! Not planned at all, but now the news has sunk it, it feels AMAZING....x

Few close friends know only....x Thinking of saying something @ the first scan we have, and maybe a little picture to show people as well....

Midwife appointment Thursday, but after reading on here, will be quite brief and more paperwork related....x

Just a few worries, as I havent had NO morning sickness... Sometimes feel light headed and bit sick... But never sick!!!

Anyone else been through this, 1st baby and nothing to compare too really?!?!

Thanks Everyone, J x

• Options

Hi firsttimemummy and congrats! I've only had nausea so far, I haven't vomited. The nausea usually goes once I have eaten a lil something. Everyone is different. X 

• Options

I have no sickness either so don't worry, I think a lot of people on here would say count yourself lucky! I've also had dull cramping and this is normal. Only other symptoms for me are mood swings and extremely painful boobs! Sorry for TMI but is anyone else ready to hack theirs off with a bread knife?! 

congrats on all the new BFP's! Xxx

• Options

Glad to see all are having similar symptoms image 

i was having right sided cramps at first, more of a dull ache. But these seem to have gone now. Not had any nausea really, but then I think I eat quite regularly and healthily, so not sure if this helps at all? Was late for dinner tonight as we had guests and actually started to feel a little sick! painful boobs is the one that's stuck right from the start with me!

I think I looks quite the norm for all of us to be worrying about symptoms when they're there and then worrying about lack of symptoms when they vanish! 

Nice to hear what others are going through image 

• Options

Just thought i would pass this one for the painful boobs everyone is experiencing. I went to Primark at the weekend and bought myself a seamfree sports bra - it was only £3! There a few different types this one is secret possessions - Seamfree not just a sports bra - the ultimate comfort for everyday wear. OMG it is sooo comfy and really soft!! I havent stopped wearing it and it is sooo much more comfy than a bra. I also wear it in bed to stop my breasts moving too much and its really helped. The only problem is that they dont have many sizes only small, medium and large. Im a 34d and just fit the large! So any larger ladies wont have a chance. But anyone under or around my size will be fine. I really recommend getting one and im going back for another couple. xx

• Options

Congratulations everyone I'm also due 7th Feb with my second child but I'm worried because I have miscarried before and at the minute I don't have any symptons I did have very sore breasts and nipples but that seems to have eased off. When I miscarried the first time I didn't have any symptons I didn't even bleed I only found out at my 12 week scan then with my son I was very sick I just can't remember when that started should I be worried I don't feel anything?

• Options

Thanks for the bra tip Katie! Kate - try not to worry, every pregnancy is different. You're not to know what's normal for you! It's so annoying no one can put a guarantee on pregnancy. Good luck and fingers crossed for a sticky bean xxx

• Options

Woohoo I'm due at the start of feb too with my 2nd baby! Congratulations to everyone! image xxxxxx

• Options

Due very beginning of feb and currently suffering horrible nausea, it's really knocked me for six this week. 

• Options

Hi All image

This is my first pregnancy Im just over five weeks due on 14th Feb 2014. So excited!! Getting period pains on and off at the mo mostly when i move a lot or lie on my side so im trying to sleep on my back image So excited! Cant wait for first scan! xx

• Options

Hi everyone,

Just had my BFP at the weekend & 2nd test this morning to confirm and according to my calculations my EDD would be 27th Feb so only just in your group! Only 6 days after my bday so would be a great bday pressie although I fully expect to end up with a March baby! Like you guys Just so excited I want to tell everyone and can't wait for our first scan, but I have a bit longer to wait than you guys! Reckon I'm only just 4 weeks but doing a CBD tomorrow to find out for sure!

Congrats to everyone on your BFPs! Kirsty xx

• Options

congrats xx

• Options

Thank you x

• Options

Many congrats and welcome to the Feb gang xx

• Options

Im due 2/2/14 first baby! Sickness started today and also getting pain as if it were period cramps- No bleeding so trying not to panic, have midwife friday!!

• Options

I'm due 18th Feb and so excited but terrified at the same time - I have mild endometriosis which makes me extremely worrisit with regards to miscarriage. I'm only 5 weeks so early days. Any one else going through pregnancy with endo? Xx