Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I can't believe this is happening again!!!!

2»

Replies

• Options

Hi carioke, I have been thinking about you  all day. Wasn't it this morning you had your scan?  I have  been counting down the days for you all week as I imagine you have. I am hoping you haven't updated because you had good news and are letting it all sink in. Xxxxx

• Options

Hi carioke,

Are you ok honey? How did the scan go? I've been thinking about you too,hope you received some good news today! X 

• Options

Thanks so much ladies, you're so kind and thoughtful!!

I posted a new thread yesterday basically saying it's game over as the sac hasn't even grown since last week never mind anything else!!  but because they have to treat it as a first scan (NHS) they have to do another one leaving it at least week from the last one. Just to prolong it I've yet to have another bloody vaginal scan Mon 3rd mar (day after hubby's birthday!!) and then have medical management if nothing has happened naturally! 

xxx

• Options

Awww carioke no!image I am so sorry hun. You haven't been far from my thoughts all week an  I really was praying for a miracle for you. Such sad news, big hugs to you hun and if you nee  to talk I am here for you hun xxxxx

• Options

Really sorry to hear that carioke... Thinking of you & hoping you can stay strong x

• Options

Really sorry to read this huni xxx thinking of you xx

• Options

Really sorry to see this Carioke, I'm absolutely gutted for you. We are all here as and when you need us x x

• Options

How are you doing Carioke?

• Options

Hi, I went back to work last wed as was feeling ok but since then the bleeding has got heavier and have woken up the last two mornings with awful cramps and backache!! Got my scan follow up scan tom so will see what they say. fed up with it now!!image

hope you're all well xxx

• Options

Hi carioke, I have been thinking about you a lot and hoping that the "limbo" process would be over for you by now, so sorry to hear you are still suffering image  I can completely relate to how you are feeling fed  up with it all. I ble  for eight days and it stopped on Thursday just gone but has started again today, I haven't slept in days and was  Sat downstairs last night from 3am til half seven jus  crying! I am so I've  this rollercoaster and just wan  to be  of  now. I too have a follow up scan on the eleventh and was feeling optimistic after seeing a hb on ths last scan but after starting to bleed again it just feels like something keeps dangling  the carrot o  hope in front of me which I am very reluctant to task  but everytime I do I get a kick in the teeth for it and it is all taken away. I can imagine you must be feeling similar hun, like "ffs just let this b  over, I can't take anymore" sorry for ranting hun but I feel as you are going through a similar thing right now you are about the only person I can think of that can relate at this moment in time if that makes any sense?? I know now I can't ever go through this again, I have had enough both in body and mind and will be asking for a sterilisation as soon as I know what is happening. I just feel like I am going crazy right now!! 

Love an  hugs to you hun and I hope the follow up scan goes as well as it can and I wish you all the best for the future xxxx

• Options

Thankyou so much!! xx

Us women are so strong at times (because we have to be!) but when I was in bad pain this morning I also thought 'I can't put myself through all this heartache anymore', but feel unsure of where to go from here!!

My cousin asked me if we were going to try again and I said I have no answers because when I came off the pill Sept 2011 I didn't for one minute envisage having to go through all this crap!!!

You really have had a tough time keepthefaith and I can only hope and pray that everything will be ok, you don't deserve to be going through all this!

Take care hun xxx

• Options

Thank-you carioke, and I'm sorry to be putting on you I just knew you would be feeling similar. In a word the feeling I'm feeling is just "lost"  I always used to think after the other mc' s, I CAN do this again, next time will be better and obviously I have three beautiful children and am truly blessed and thankful for that an  it WAS ok with them so  don't want anyone else  to give up hope or let mebeing all miserable put them off I just KNOW it is time for me to give up, if you feel like you are not sure yet hunni then, in my experience, you're not done yet!! you will get your baby hun I just KNOW it. You need time to heal, emotionally and physically, but your time will come. You deserve it so much hun and you don't deserve to be going through this carp either, it sucks. But I think if somebody told us this is how hard it would be or this is what we would have to go through we would have given up at the first hurdle wouldn't we!!  No  hugs to you hun and thanks again for your kind words carioke, if there is anything I can do for you just drop me a msg. Big hugs to you an  please keep us posted as to your progress, I really am rooting for you hun xxxxx