Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

baby names, your ideas!!! :-)

2»

Replies

• Options

I think we will argue about the name if we are having a little boy. I love Rocco but DH said NO cos apparently it sounds chavy, no it doesn't! ha ha And we both agreed on Alfie, but he is now changing his mind cos the name is pretty common. We are also considering Tyler. We agreed on a girls name tho image x

• Options

I like Louisa, Luna, Lauren or Louella for a girl, I think the boys names are a lot harder to settle on. Me and oh only had a boys name decided when I had my first, & low and behold we had a girl. Good luck! x x

• Options

lol @ superstar, typical you had a girl after deciding on a boys name. thats so me!!! xxx

i absolutely love some of these names ladies, i think this thread maybe actually making it harder because i like loads of them lol, I'll end up with a child with an 86 part name haha oh well atleast it will be unique!!! image  stacey mayson and jaydon were the boys names ive had picked out for my three girls, until i found out they were girls obviously lol. i think you're having a girl this time stacey!! when's your 20 week scan hun? will you be finding out? im now beginning to think i really want a surprise this time image I've found out with all three of my girls and this will be my last baby so it'd be nice to do things a little differently this time xxxx

• Options

Stacey - I love the name Isaac for a boy.....not sure if I have put that one to my OH yet or not but I definitely will be image

Judy - How funny that me and my OH have also agreed on the girls name but haven't for the boys!  I can't wait to find out what we are having now so if need be we can get our thinking caps on for boys names.

Keepthefaith - I think it's brilliant if people can hold out from finding out the sex but I know the fact I have the option to find out means I almost have to haha.  I know I couldn't wait! I take my hat off to anyone that does though

xx

• Options
    Well my cousin Shellie is a week ahead of me, and hers is 25th April so I'm expecting mine will be the first week of May, my 12wk (although I'll be nearly 14wks) is 19th march! And yes I will be finding out image I like the idea of a surprise but know I wouldn't be able to wait lol! I found out with my first privately cos they didn't do it on Nhs then, but hubby didn't want to know, and we both found out with my second! Xx