Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

****Tues 3rd Tri****

2»

Replies

• Options

Mrs Bass - loving the wolf whistle comment! We've got the BT 250 monitor, we had that one with ivy (still use it but it not 100% reliable anymore and it doesn't hold it's charge but it is 3 years old.  

Mrs DD - hope your H makes a speedy recovery x

Mrs 50 - the reflexology sounds really interesting.

TT - well done on the batch cooking, I should get started on that, I might make that my plan for tomorrow.

• Options

Ah MrsP- I was going to get very jelous!!

Ive started going my countdown too!  Ive got 6 weeks left but with a week holiday and only working 3 days a week, works out as 16 working days!!! WOW!!!

Thanks Banzy!

• Options
    Too late for personals today sorry. Also on my phone so its hard. Hi to all though x x
  • Options

Checking in late; all ok here. had consultant appt this morning. All is well, but I'm being pushed into an induction once I reach term, which I'm not happy about. Digging in heels for now; I'm 31&1. Hope everyone is ok!! x

• Options

Hey Sange! What is their reason for inducing you? Well done for digging your heels in - follow your instincts! You could always compromise and agree to regular monitoring (although it would be a PITA to go in daily for a CTG, still got to be better than early induction!) and wait until the baby is ready to arrive.

• Options

Hiya, I did have every intention of coming back to do personals but never got a moment. Just wanted to say Hi Sange - I turned down (had huge argument) induction with my previous pregnancy - they only wanted to induce me because baby was late - couldn't find an actual medical reason. I had some monitoring in a ward & a scan to check amniotic fluid levels. Baby arrived when she was ready at 40+15. Any tips, give me a yell (although my main tip would be, save yourself the massive argument and don't bother turning up for induction appointment ;-)