Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

****weekend 3rd tri ****

Replies

• Options

Morning SG Wave enjoy your day out xx

• Options
    Hi ladies missed a whole pile of ypu who have joined thread but on phone and its over two pages if i get on laptop later ill come back for personals. Ended up not taking L swimming had massive loss of clear jelly stuff this morning... just being paranoid as thats how things started with L but I need to work next 3 weeks got too much to do...might go and pack hospital bag in the hope that your theory autumnrose works...i know mucus can grow back etc and im just being paranoid lol x
  • Options
    Abc that's exactly the same as me! I've had it in and off all week and it's made me nervous as, like you, it's how labour started with p. Mw reassured me yesterday that it doesn't mean anything though so try not to worry. Get the bag packed though! She did say if I get any brown/bloody to call triage so they can check nothing is starting v
  • Options
    Thanks Autumnrose thats reassuring...i just did not feel confidient taking L swimming by myself today after that. I had already had a few reservations as car park a wee bit from pool so would have to carry him too...normally h or my mum comes so its not so bad x x
  • Options

I've found this week at work stressy, heart racing all day every and hyperventilating tiring me out. Then a rough night and lots of pains last night. So my antidote: I've stayed in bed all day, Internet shopping, researching, reading, emailing and dozing. Hubby got in from nightshift at 8.30 am and now we're up and ready to roll. We're starting our date night at 5pm in the dining room, 3 courses of Italian food spread through the evening, with board/drawing/word games of various types. Red wine for him, drop of Buck's Fizz for me. Then a bath/shower together, bit of a massage each then snuggle up in bed for some comedy saved on the planner. The to-do lists and the chores can bugger off!!!! Laugh

• Options

Sounds lovely Counter, enjoy!

Bluewater was so busy, bit if a mistake going...I think it's payday for most (except for me it seems!), so was completely packed. We picked up a couple of things we needed and had lunch but then I got a bit sulky as I was tired and fed up that I couldn't buy any clothes or anything nice for myself. Felt much better after a nap on the way home. Sofa and a movie tonight I think as we have Rush on DVD to watch. H will probably watch it and I'll slope off halfway through to go to bed!

• Options
    Morning! Counter I hope you enjoyed your evening :-). Flossy I did think bw on a Saturday was brave! Hope you got an early night. We took p to a farm yesterday which was fun (even though we live on one!). I only walked around a short distance but was crippled in the evening. My hips were just screaming walking across the lounge :-(. Today we have a family party for her. Got to tidy up/put furniture back in place etc this morning as we still aren't straight from decorating. I'll just be directing H!!
  • Options
    Hope you all have nice Sundays. We need to review the dd list now we're in march and have had some gorgeous babies arrive. Sweet pea I think you're next!!!
  • Options

Date night was a bit of a washout. Listless, dizzy, nauseous and weepy. I wasn't at all right, went to bed! Poor hubby. There's definitely something going on with me, must be UTI.

Flossy, BW was a brave move, sorry to hear it was no fun, did you enjoy Rush? I keep considering getting it on Sky. AR - I love a family party for kids' birthdays, have a lovely time.

I see from the list all the Feb babies were good babies and came in their planned month. I wonder if the March babies will follow suit?!

• Options
    Hello

Sounds like you had a lovely day autumnrose and counter. Sweetpea is on the list as next but there is others who post that are somewhere after that not on list x afm had a lovely day yesterday sorted house a little and went out for nice meal x not sure what im doing today yet. Baby wise was getting strong and very tight braxtons last night but tgey have eased. X
  • Options

Morning! No insomnia!!!!!!!! Its been weeks since I had a good nights sleep with only one toilet break. Gawd I feel good for it! :)

Hi SG and welcome to 3rd tri!

ABC- any more plug?!?! Eeek!

Counter - what a shame about your date night :( your H will understand. Defo doesn't sound like you are well though.

Flossy - was it you that asked about the cinema? We went to see wolf on wall st in the end. Too many people put me off MM. Really enjoyed it! How you feeling together after BW yesterday? Hope you have a restful day planned!

WE yay for full term!! How was the party? Hope you aren't too tired out!

AR that really sounds awful :( poor thing. Please do take it easy today. It'll be easy to run round after family if you aren't careful. Hope its a fun party!

Cannot actual believe I'm at the top of the list now!!!!! Argh!!!! I should say that any signs of baby arriving have disappeared so I defo think I'm still in for a bit of a wait yet. Sweep is Thursday so that's not long away. We had a lovely day yesterday inc a walk, cinema and gourmet burger bar for dinner! Today is a super posh lunch and a visit to H's parents who leave for South America for a fortnight tomorrow. (It was booked before we announced our pregnancy!) its a shame as they are dreading missing the arrival but despite being in their late 70's have bought an iPad and will be face timing us for updates! Bless them!

Have a great day all!

• Options

Counter - sorry date night didn't quite go to plan. I'm finding it harder to plan ahead now as in the morning I can feel fine and then by lunchtime be exhausted/achy/hating the world! Do you have anything planned today? I really enjoyed Rush, didn't think I'd watch it all as I was so tired but for a film based on a true story it's pretty gripping.

AR - enjoy the party! Don't run around after everyone too much, delegation is key!

SP - sounds like you have a nice day planned so good job baby doesn't seem to be on the way! Shame about your inlaws being away. My brother is away with work for the whole of April so very probably won't be meeting the baby until she's a few weeks old. He's my only sibling (and H is an only child) so I'm a bit gutted and think he is too. Still, I've promised him to save lots if dirty nappies for him to change once he's home!

ABC - sounds like you had a nice day. The due date list is moving pretty quickly if you look at the regular posters...scary!

Bluewater was a mistake yesterday! Although nice to think that next time we go back will probably be with the baby! Have my baby shower today but first need to pop out to homebase to pick up decorating stuff for our bedroom...starting to wonder if this house will ever be tidy again!

• Options

Morning ladies,

AR, enjoy the party today, try to get as much resting as possible though - at least with family you can tell them to help themselves to anything they want! I'm sure they'd understand.

Counter, hope you get sorted re uti soon, shame about date night

SP, where are you going for lunch? Your day yesterday sounds lovely :) your in-laws sound excited about the baby!

ABC, have you lost any more plug? I think you may queue jump!

Flossy, sorry about Bluewater, did you buy anything at all? Enjoy your baby shower x

Was lovely to see family yesterday and mum was surprised so that was nice :) my nephew is one next week and is walking around now causing chaos - I forgot that stage where nothing is safe!  He's very cute though so it makes up for it. Next weekend my mum is taking M down to her house for the weekend as my sis is having a wee party for nephew, so H and I will have our last weekend as parents of one to ourselves, really looking forward to the lie ins :) what's the chances baby puts in an appearance then?? Since I spent new year and Valentines in hospital, these things come in threes! Laugh

Hope everyone is having a lovely relaxed Sunday x

• Options

Morning ladies

Just Trying to catch up with you all, hope your all ok

Baby is asleep but due a feed in a min, I'm expressing and formula feeding so I only get a little bit of time to myself. But she's soooo worth it

X

• Options

Aw hello NLH! Nice to see you!! How's your angel Maggie? Any chance of a piccie?? Hope you guys are doing super duper well and enjoying lots of cuddles!

WE we are going to guys in the merchant city. We got vouchers from the in laws for Christmas to enjoy a couple of meals out before due date! Oh your weekend next week sounds lush! What will you guys do?? (Except the obvious ;)) I really hope you keep well all week and can really enjoy it when it comes!

• Options

Hi NLH :) How's your girl?? How did the birth go after all the chat about what was going to be happen? Great to see you xx

SP, ooh guys is supposed to be amazing! Enjoy and report back :-) not sure what we will do, probably Dvds and double checking everything is in place for baby. And a lie in. Unless baby decides otherwise!

• Options

H has lost the voucher so we've just cancelled the reservation... *rage*

• Options

Oh no! Hope you find it and can use it before baby comes x

• Options

Hey lovelys

Not sure if I can upload a pic from my phone??? If not will get online later tonight and do my Birth story

Unfortunately WE, my labour went completely *** up so to speak....I'm still quite upset about it all. After all those months of planning with my consultant, on the day no one had a clue about my needs and my pain relief was a joke. Will update you all properly when I post

Miss you lot just been Trying to run round and not had a second to get on here x

• Options

Oh no NLH, sorry to hear that. Has anyone given you any explanation?