Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

***Friday 3rd tri ***

2»

Replies

• Options

Morning (just)

Monnie- Good luck with the class

AR- Hope you feel better son

ABC- Hope the MW reassures you

SP- Sending you baby vibes

SG- Sorry you feel so sore

Weekender- What a lovely photo

Bertie- Can they do anything about your platelet count?

NLH- Hope Maggie's colic eases soon x

Isis- Hope the cluster feeding eases up a bit for you

AFM- Seem to have constant period type pain but ok other than that. I'm 39 weeks today yay!!

• Options
    Weekender hope you and baby well he is so cute

Sweetpea get bouncing x

Spikey hope ypu have a nice day sounds busy x
  • Options
    Autumnrose i have pressure but on my bottom rather than pelvis...it does feel slighty better today

Bertie road trip sounds nice

Bll yippee to 39 weeks x x

Afm sitting waiting on midwife feel better today...does not look like its my usual one either :( x
  • Options

Nlh- hope the colic eases for Maggie. Did your H have two weeks off?

Isis- hi, I bet you're tired! Hopefully the feeding will settle in a few weeks.

BLL- I'm not sure to be honest? I think they will just keep checking them. Midwife said I won't be able to have an epidural but I wasn't keen on having one anyways. Yay to 39 weeks! Pains may be the Start of things? 

abc- glad your feeling better. Hope the app goes well

• Options

Afternoon Ladies

I won't attempt personals. I feel like an old woman today with all of my aches and pains ;-) I've done something to my wrist. No idea what but it is very tender. Noticed it as I was driving home from school yesterday. On my other arm my whooping cough injection has turned into a lump....so pretty crippled! My Mr Bump idea went down well for World Book Day. I posted a photo of it on FB too and had over 100 likes! Met a friend for a drink last night so am tired today. Enough of me moaning! Bright sunny day here, might attempt the park with the kids after school.

• Options
    Hi girls

Well as I said I feel better today. Midwife was fine glad I had come. Urine fine bp slightly raised and bump measuring small. I think actually she was quite generous with tape so might be smaller. She was concerned I had been feeling unwell and had littld black floaty bits yesterday so wants me to get checked again next week x x
  • Options

Im glad you got checked abc. Try and put your feet up over the weekend.

• Options

Hello ladies, today has been tough, not even got on to the thread! I'm exhausted. Managed to get home from work about 4pm and been working since, want to go to sleep but a friend is bringing KFC over at 6.30pm so have to keep going! I've been a bit of a wreck today, hoping the anti-biotics I got from GP yesterday will kick in soon.

Monnie, how did class go?

W/E, that boy is delicious!

NLH sorry hubby is off back to work but glad you're loving it

Isis, agreed, I wouldn't want *that* quick. Especially if my hubby is still working in France at the time! Don't fancy a lonely labour. Registering her - it's official then, you're keeping her? ha ha Laugh

AR - 35 weeks means you may not have all that long to go at all if you end up with sweeps and things at 38. Nearly there!

Sweetpea, hope things okay with you and you're quite happy waiting :)

SG - completely understand you being fed up. Walking is genuinely one of my favourite things in the world to do, especially when the weather brightens, so I am furious we're not off on our regular little jaunts. Maybe you can get some exercises/physio.

ABC - glad there's an improvement for you, hope it continues

Bertie, you skiver, lol. Sorry to hear about the platelets, hope you still have some options open.

BLL - 39 weeks. It's getting serious now! No escaping the reality- there's a baby coming :)

S4 - the costume sounds fab, well done. Hope your wrist eases off quickly, or maybe get it looked at?

*waves* to Flossy and Pink Panther and anyone else who's not managed to get on today

Nearly the weekend ladies, hope you all get plenty of sleep at night and lots of sunshine in the day! x