Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

***weekend 3rd tri***

2»

Replies

• Options

Nice to know we're all in the same boat! And I'm having to go 6 weeks between paydays (Dec is always early) so we're spending pennies we don't have for a couple of weeks, but we can't delay any more, I think my head would explode :)

• Options

Another one who feels like time is coming along really quickly now Christmas has past. I only have a maximum of about 9 weeks now...or less! As my consultant will only let me get to 38 weeks!

• Options

S4, wow, that seems like the blink of an eye!! Do you have much to get sorted or is it a case of just making it through as far as you can?

• Options

I have done done nothing! I tell a lie I picked up some newborn nappies today. I have a box of newborn neutral clothes in the loft room to be washed. I then have another 2 boxes up there of both boy a girl clothes aged 0-3 months. Once we know hat the sex is I pan o de clutter on clothes!

I reckon I should start to get a few things sorted for my hospital bag too.

I think deep down I want to get through my youngest 2nd birthday......and still be pregnant next month (on 16th) We are then od prenta (H nd I) on the 23rd.......then Zi can think about baby preparations ;-)

• Options

Always something coming up to be sorted first! Sounds like those weeks will whizz by :)