Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

**tuesday 3rd tri**

2»

Replies

• Options

Thanks ladies. Have been monitored and in the last 5 mins Baxter decided to do 3 massive movements! Everything good, and I shall sleep better tonight for that! x

• Options

Glad it's all ok. Xx

• Options

Evening all. I'm late to the party today, but hopefully there'll still be a few people around so I'm not talking to myself!

AR, hope you aren't too shattered after the bad night. It must be so frustrating this close to the end, I really hope it's not too much longer now.

Counter, glad you're enjoying work this week, and also that everything's fine movements wise, it's scary when they go quiet.

Monnie, hope work wasn't too bad, and you get a better night tonight.

LeeLee, hope everything went well with the scan and the GT.

Flossy, boo to lack of baby out action, but enjoy the last bits as much as you can before it all turns upside down!

Wispa, glad the car's covered, sounds like it would have been pricy otherwise. Am also a bit jealous of your travel plans, we've not been abroad since J was born. (Frankly the thought of travelling in a plane with him fills me with terror, he really is the world's least chilled toddler.) I guess it's slightly different when you have so much family abroad though, I think we'd have travelled if needed for meeting family. It sounds like a lovely break planned though.

Vix, glad you had a better night. I'd just go with the flow on the eating front, if you need to eat lots just do, better than feeing rotten the whole time.

Section4, hello! Yay for being home and settled- looking forward to some details when you get a chance/have picked a name!

I've had a lovely morning, visiting a friend with her 2 week old and getting squishy cuddles. If I weren't pregnant I'd be very broody! The afternoon was less fun, J was a total tinker and we had to cancel our plans, but hey ho. I'm going to grab an early night tonight I think as I'm shattered, hopefully I'll sleep well and feel more refreshed tomorrow!