Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

**Wed 3rd Tri**

2»

Replies

• Options

My nursing bras have arrived! That is everything ticked off for my hospital bag!

My mum said y.day that she is going to get a bag packed and leave it by her from door ready from when I call too, not sure if she was joking or not!!

• Options

I am so excited. Have a busy weekend with xmas#2 and hospital stork walk tour ( or stalk walk as h called it, think that's a very different tour). So I cannot wait for Monday.

Glad you're having a lazy one. Where did you get your nursing bras from? Did you get measured? x

• Options

Hi ladies,

First time around and this time around - i was/am very determined to breastfeed. I didnt buy anything (except pads & lansinoh cream).  I figured if I wanted a pump or anything i could buy it at the 6week point. I'm not going to bother this time tho - as to be honest - expressing/storing/sterilizing/warming etc is such a faff, plus LO hated the few bottles of expressed we tried to give her at 6weeks. Breastfeeding is definitely for the lazy & cheapskates among us (Have you seen the price of formula?)

In fact i have been to a local SureStart breastfeeding group today as have forgotten all the newborn stuff - and that was the most difficult bit!  The group was lovely, very welcoming and i sat next to a lady who's baby had the name we've think we've decided on. Hmmmmm. We thought it wasn't that popular, DAMN IT.

Also, in other news my guts are still causing issues - except its gone the other way now - in fact (TMI alert), blocked the loo this morning. FFS!!

• Options

Oh and i appear to have a FULL TERM winter melon as of today (whats a winter melon????)

• Options

Happy full term day horse fan, no idea about the melon, but looks a lot easier than a watermelon!

• Options

Thought my tri buddies might like to see this. First pic taken yesterday and second one today. Baby bump has got enormous!

• Options

Congrats on the full term winter melon Horsefan. I've no idea what that is either.

Blimey Gemini, what happened overnight?!!

• Options

Oh my god Gemini, that baby has shifted position somewhat! Brilliant pics!

• Options

I know! I was thinking yesterday that bump was still very high..then today It's definitely shifted!

• Options

Mrs P- glad we aren the only ones who left the hospital tour so late! I got hem from M&S. I sent in and got measured but the didnt go up to my size in store so had to order on line. its a bit of a guess too as she told me to leave space for when the milk comes in. Debenhams had some good ones too!

HF- i wondered what a winter melon was too! Congrats on Full Term! we have had 2 friends in the last week who have have babies and chosen names very similar to one of ours!!

Gemini- has that grown in 24 hours?!?!?! ~Blimey! that baby has done some serious shifting!

• Options

Not sure Mrs Bass! He's either moved or dropped, not sure but im feeling a lot heavier!

• Options

OMG Gemini, what happened? Baby must have shifted position!?!? Are you getting kicks etcs in the same place?

• Options

Similar position with the kicks but not as active today as yesterday. Still feeling kicks though, just not as regular.