Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

*UPDATED OP *(sens) Blighted Ovum - advice please

13»

Replies

• Options

Although it will no doubt be an agonizing wait until the next scan, I am delighted that your levels have risen appropriately and - as much as we wouldn't wish this stress on you - I really hope it's all just unnecessary worry due to long-cycle confusion on dates. xx

• Options

I don't know much about hcg levels but it all sounds positive. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you xx

• Options

That sounds positive to me lady. Everything crossed for you x

• Options

Glad to hear that today was more positive.

• Options

Thats a positive update, when i had my first scan done at the fertility clinic they wouldnt scan before 7 weeks because they said often there just isnt alot to see, and i think i was pretty much 8 weeks by the time they did my first scan, we did see a hb and baby resembled a jelly bean type shape.

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you honey! x

• Options

Thank you everyone. Plan is to not stress too much for the next week.

The support here has been so lovely, you don't know how much it means to me that people take the time to post a little message for me. Love to all xx

• Options

Keep those fingers crossed for the next scan!

• Options

Really hope you get more answers at the scan next week.  The not knowing is so hard.  Take care x

• Options

I had this, should have been six weeks and bloods only 350, just like my first m/c.   bloods went to 1000 foundgestational sac but nothing else, so dating me at 4 weeks which didn't work at all for my dates.  two weeks later was dated at 7 weeks, and baby is now a healthy 5 year old!  hope its good news for you xx