Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How much weight..

2»

Replies

• Options

8lbs. And she was 8lb 7oz when she was born.

• Options

Between 31/2 and 4 stone I think. I'm hoping that with theoretical number 2 I'll eat less badly.

• Options

are you weighing yourself or is it part of your MW appointments? I've no idea as I was only weighed for my booking in and not again.

• Options

I have lost 7 pounds, because of severe morning sickness.

• Options

I have no idea. Never weigh myself

• Options

Id no idea the last twice..this time i am 2lb under pre preg weight so far at 17+4

• Options

4 stone with #1, 3 with #2.

• Options

I refused to weight myself last time as it's just a random number, who knows how much fluid and baby there is. This time I did out of curiosity, it was about 1.5 stone but I can't remember how many weeks I was.

• Options

2 stone with number one, 3 stone with twins who were 8 weeks early (also had a severe iron deficiency and pre-eclampsia and was very ill), 4 stone with twins who were born at 37 weeks (so technically full term for twins).  

• Options

Nearly 3 stone

• Options

I had put on 7lbs when I last weighed myself about a month ago. Most of my clothes still fit (under bump or stretchy stuff) still in the same pants and bras so I am happy. You can't tell I am pregnant from the back.

• Options

LP- I'm conviced at least a stone is due to boob growth.. at least this is what I'm telling myself haha! It was H who suggested I did a pregnancy test which happened to be at 6 weeks because he said 'hun, your boobs are huge. I think you might be pregnant!'. I'm not usually a 'booby' person and now feel like I can't contain them. (not that H is complaining..)

I don't have any chance of any of my pre-pregnancy pants still fitting.

• Options

I weighed myself this morning and have put on 2 stone. Slightly disappointed as I was overweight pre-pregnancy and had hoped that I would put on a maximum of 2 stone in total (meaning very little actual weight on, as they reckon 28lbs is average gain for extra blood flow, waters, increased uterus size, baby and milk) but with 9 weeks to go I'm sure to put another 10-ish lbs on!

• Options

I put on 4st with my first, but I think a good bit of that was me indulging the whole 'eating for 2' thing. I lost weight with my twin pregnancy but I had HG and gallstones and was still carrying an excess 2st from the first pregnancy!

If we do go for another at some point I aim to be a healthy weight before starting and hopefully be about the 2st mark.

• Options

When I weighed myself last week i had put on 7lb. A month ago I'd put on. 9lb. Some now I've lost 2lb in 3 weeks!

• Options

5 stone I'm ashamed to say but I definitely ate for two on the cake front!!!

• Options

Porkchop- I thought making sure baby gets enough cake during pregnancy was all part of being a good mum-to-be!? ;-)

• Options

I've put on just under 2st so far. I've noticed that my weight stays the same for a few weeks and then leaps up suddenly. Mine is mainly boobs as well! From the back, or if I'm facing someone dead on, I don't look pregnant. This has led to one of my small pregnancy pleasures - if a man is walking towards me he can't see the bump but can see the boobs, many a time have I caught someone looking at the cleavage, then looking pretty shocked when I draw level with them and the bump is revealed. This amuses me much more than it probably should.

• Options

Lavender Rose- how the hell do you manage metafit whilst pregnant?!

2 1/2 stone with number one but he was 9weeks early

3 1/2 with number 2 who was over 11lb. Through diet and lots of exercise I'd lost it by 3 months. 13 lb to shift to pre baby number one though!

• Options

Erm... I lost weight with Z. After I had him I was 1 stone lighter than pre=pregnancy and have lost another stone since. I doubt I'd be as lucky next time!