Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What pram do you have?

13»

Replies

• Options

Icandy Peach here. But I haven't really used it much - prefer my slings. Not going to convert to a double when #2 arrives - plan to have small one in a sling and toddler (she will be 2&half when baby arrives) in pushchair or walking!

• Options

We have the M&P Sola too but in denim with the Aton car seat. A friend has offered to lend to me from her vast sling collection as well though which I'm excited about!

• Options

JRJ

I have the Stokke Xplory which I love and attracts a lot of attention when out and about!

And me. TBH, it wasn't my no 1 choice but Mr R loved it and we got a total bargain (half price from Mothercare). 

It is growing on me. It's a dream to push, great if you are tall. We didn't bother with a carry cot as it lays flat. It fits into the boot of my i20 too. 

• Options

Dizzyduck
    OH says looks like a golf trolley though its still his favourite!

This is EXACTLY why my H likes it! 

• Options

Rusty

JRJ

I have the Stokke Xplory which I love and attracts a lot of attention when out and about!

And me. TBH, it wasn't my no 1 choice but Mr R loved it and we got a total bargain (half price from Mothercare). 

It is growing on me. It's a dream to push, great if you are tall. We didn't bother with a carry cot as it lays flat. It fits into the boot of my i20 too. 

Fits in my smart car as well! There is a blog where people post pictures of it in the boots of various cars in case anyone is wondering.

Does anyone have the foot muff? Not sure whether to order one for winter.

• Options

Yep, I have it instead of the carry cot. It's so snuggly. I'd definitely get one for winter.

• Options

Mr R says he'll buy me the winter kit for it!!! :)

• Options

Sold! Will get one ordered. I go back to work in the winter so wouldn't get the benefit of the winter kit and don't think my mum would appreciate it!

what colour do you have Rusty?

• Options

We have the navy blue. It's so dark it almost looks black though

• Options

Nice and classic. Footmuff looks so cosy will definitely have to get one. Looks like it will last size wise as well.

• Options

We've ordered the Silver Cross Wayfarer, I haven't come across that many people with one so it's a bit of a gamble but seemed to meet our needs most of all.

• Options

We have the Quinny Buzz 3 and used the maxi-cosi cabriofix with it. I adore it! It's so light and easily folded away.