Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Show us your belfie! Pregnant bump + selfie = belfie!

Replies

• Options

Oh my goodness id say im very close in size & only 16+1. Hopefully mine is due to irregular bowel movements :(

• Options

Ohh squeak you bump has really come on since your last bump pic x

• Options

image24 weeks today :-)

Squeak - that's a lovely bump you have coming on now!

• Options

DDMCA funny you should say about bowel movements, I hadn't had a significant one for a couple of days and then when I did, my OH said my bump looked like it had shrunk!

As much as I love seeing all your bumps - its great to put faces to names and see whether you look like what I imagined you too!

Supersquish! I cant believe how far along you are....we were in the same TTC thread, I remember scrolling through for ages to get your updates when you left!

• Options

image14 +1 xx

• Options

Hello everyone. Loving the new bump pics!

Here's the prize you could win this fortnight.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/131536.jpg

We'll include in the draw everyone who's posted since DanielleMFM posted yesterday and everyone who posts until Thursday Sept 17th. So you've got time for two between now and then! Keep 'em coming – and good luck!

• Options

Lol thanks squeak, this will be our last baby as I can't do it again lol if I could jyst gave a baby and skip the pregnancy part I would... I'm just too impatient! My Facebook is full of birth announcements and I'm sooo jell I want my baby!! But he's still cooking so I have to wait lmao

29 weeks today :D can't believe I'm almost in the final 10 week count down... I haven't even been shopping yet! With changing jobs and starting maternity leave on 9 October money is going to be tight, but kept alot of stuff from my first baby, will upload bumpie later or tomorrow x

• Options

image28 weeks and counting........

• Options

image28 weeks triplet mum to be!!

• Options

Hi Mhills27 - I was going to say that's a big bump for a singleton! ;-)  Lovely!! When are your triplets going to be born??

• Options

Thanks swanny, my trio will be due Anytime in October...... I really can't wait.atm I feel tightness, loads of baby kicks and baby rolling around.

• Options

Good luck :-)  x

• Options

Oh wow! Please update us when there born! How special, I bet your super excited, do you know genders? X

• Options

image 39weeks

• Options

Ahhh frenchmum! You're nearly at the end!!!!

• Options

Yes! Can't wait! But my official dd is 2 weeks from now at 41 weeks, that's how they do it here in France.

• Options

25 weeks and ready for my birthing/relaxation class 

• Options

21 +2 and she's a right little wriggler :)

• Options

Supersquish, edd is november but my gp/mw advices they cant be more than 35 weeks till they get them out...all boys had to move into a new apt ....... anyone got advice on getting prams ,strollers etc....i have my hospital bag packed and also got 2 secondhand carseats (silver cross ). I think i would be doing the moses basket too.