Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Show us your belfie! Pregnant bump + selfie = belfie!

Replies

• Options

You grown loads sunny, not long to go now, impatiently waiting for my due date lol! Just packed baby's hospital bag...so hard knowing how much to pack!

• Options

10weeks still not alot of change but eagerly awaiting to show

• Options

I know supersquish!  Think it's due to a change in baby's position. How long have you got to go?x 

• Options

6 weeks 3 days left, praying I don't go over! I'm on weekly bp checks now to screen for pre eclampsia so it's a waiting game to see if I get it again or if I have a problem free pregnancy and go to term xx

• Options

25w2d 

Feeling the strain now 

• Options

Are you having twins kayagh? Lovley bump :)

• Options

Yes we have double trouble on board.  Next 11 weeks is going to be hard going 

• Options

Wow it bet your insides take a beating when they both move! It's painful with just one wriggly baby so can't imagine it with 2! Are you trying for a natural delivery or planned section? X

• Options

I'm undecided about delivery hubby wants planned section I was hoping for natural well as natural as can be as they prefer epidural and delivery be in theatre.  It's the risk to baby b that is worrying me prolapse cord starved of oxygen placental separation I wonder how can we enjoy our first precious moments with our daughter while we worry about our little boys safety.  So jury's out still babies may have their own agenda they are currently transverse.  

the movements are weird as they are facing inward he is accross the top of my belly she is diagonal acRoss bottom I feel her in my back on my bladder she is breech still too etc he is a little harder to pinpoint as he kicks at her but hiccups are quite amusing they tend to get them one after the other. 

it's definately an experience having twins one I'm not risking again hahaha these are babies 4 and 5 for me plus my hubby's daughter takes is to 6 so no more.

11 ish weeks to go

• Options

My baby is transverse too so I know your worry's! im hoping he turns head down soon as I want a natural delivery...you don't hear many women delivering breech babies anymore! I keep feeling his feet pushing to the left of my pubic bone so fear he may be heading into the breech position..image

• Options

They say you have til about 34 weeks but they can try and turn baby on a singleton so try and remain positive my last was breech til 36 weeks then turned on her own.  

• Options

I'm 34 weeks on Friday so will cross my fingers! Just want one less thing to worry about, consultant said it's 50/50 success rate to try turn baby but that they do sometimes take them by surprise and turn day before scheduled section lol x

• Options

I was just wondering if you had any bleeding in your pregnancy? I'm 15.1 with twins and I've been bleeding for nearly 3 weeks scans are all showing great but not got any ideas why it's happening so just need some reassurance

Thanks

• Options

image29 weeks with 4th baby x due a  little girl on 22nd dec x

• Options

image5 weeks :) bloating loads lol 

• Options

29 weeks today. Like bubs has finally moved from being transverse as my bump is huge and wasn't this big yesterday!  

• Options

Wow Squeak185 - the difference between you at 27 and 29 weeks is incredible! Looking good!

• Options

I know, he has been lying transverse for ages and I think last night moved as I woke up this morning with that bump - have no idea where it came from. Everyone at work was like woooaahhh!

• Options

image 34 weeks exactly X 

• Options

Xpj85 I had no bleeding at all with this pregnancy at least they are keeping an eye on you and as we get more scans and doctors visits than singletons they will look after you.  Good luck with your twins x