Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Labour Induced Miscarriage, Why I'm not on the preggie board

2»

Replies

• Options
    I too am reading this in tears. You are a very brave woman for sharing your story and I truly hope it has helped to write it down. My little girl is 17 weeks old and means the world to me and I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through. I had a mc at 9 weeks and that was painful enough to deal with.
    I wish you and your husband all the love and luck in the world for the future.
    Love
    Donna
    xx
  • Options
    I'm really sorry too.
    Big Hugs.
    xx
  • Options
    Hi JuneBean,
    I am so sorry for ur lost I cnt even begin to imagine wat u have bin thru and how you r feeling. However I would jus like to say u r not alone the exact same thing happened to my sisa in law at 19wks and it was horrible for her and all the family. I really hope u and ur oh can move forward from this terrible tragedy and charlie will always have a special place in ur hearts. So sorry agen, Kerry xxx
  • Options
    i have to reply. i am crying my eyes out as my friend went through this 6 months ago. she was 40+1 days and she went for a routine antinatal app and was told no heartbeat but could be this or that so go for scan to be sure
    she went and her baby had died. she had pills and had to go back to deliver her little boy that she went through so much agony and ivf to concieve. he too had died through the cord being tight around his neck. i havent cried about it since the day it happened and today i have again cried for her and for you. my son was 5 weeks old when she lost hers and we had gone through the whole pregnancy together.it caused me difficulties in bonding a little and i was and still am very protective of my son. im so sorry you had to go through this its so devastating and i am so proud of the was my friend has coped and how brave she is trying again and going through ivf again. no words can heal but they help to soften the edges a little.
    thinking of you x
  • Options
    I've also got tears streaming down my face. Just wanted to say I think you are so brave for sharing your story with everyone on the site. I cannot imagine what you are going through right now but it sounds like you have alot of support to help you through this awful time. My thoughts are with you and your hubby. Bigs cyber hugs to you hun x x x
  • Options
    i have also cried while reading this i hope time is a healer for you im very sorry for your loss.
    take care
    Lin
  • Options
    I've got tears streaming down my face reading this. I can't imagine what you must be going through right now but I think you're very brave. It sounds like you've got fantastic support through your family and friends and hopefully as time goes on, your pain will ease a little. Baby Charlie is definitely looking down on you and feeling very proud to have you as his mummy. My thoughts are with you and your oh at this very sad time xxx
  • Options
    oh hun im so sorry for your loss time is a great healer just wanted to send you and your oh loads of hugs and best wishes

xxx
  • Options
    well after your ordeal i have to say you have a fantastic positive mental attitude towards it! you are looking ahead and trying to move on which is totally amazing! there are no words to describe a mothers love of her child whether unborn or born and you have shown that love is the greatest healer of all and yes it hurts but you know charlie is with you helping you through this the clematis is a beautiful memory for him and you know charlie will guard your next prescious treasure just as closely as his guardian angel tried to help him. Know that many angels hold him while he grows strong to help your next lo and that all our thought are with you and your husband at this trying time. good luck trying to concieve and i know it'll will be soon image llok forward to hearing from you again Junebean will miss you i certainly will be requesting a regular check up with midwife as i'm petrified that i'll lose baby. athough 20 week scan is 2 weeks fri. had a small bleed not long ago so am constantly worrying as i can't feel them either
    Debz
    17+3
  • Options
    i am so so sorry for your loss, you and your husband seem to be really supportive of eachother and i just want to wish you both lots of happier times in the future.

Big big hugs x x
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and your husband. My thoughts are with you take care.
    vikki xx