Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant after miscarriage

13»

Replies

• Options

Hi,

I had a miscarriage first week of May 2016, and June 25,2016 found out I was 4 weeks pregnant. I was worried as well. But I am now 37 weeks pregnant and due on March 2. 

I know it's hard. But try to stay clam and not worry too much. The more you worry and stress the more difficult things can become. Especially during the first trimester.

• Options

Congratulations ladies and thank youimage I'm really trying to relax and feel a lot more positive than I did last time, not sure if that's instinct  what but I hope so! I felt so stressed and worried last time. 

So today is a milestone for me at 5+2 I'm at the same point I started spotting before my MC before passing tissue the day after. Keep feeling wet and worrying but every time I go to the toilet it's just like lotiony CM so I think that's good? Fingers crossed all is well so I can make my midwife appointment and finally join the Due October thread!

• Options

Yeah it's normal to have extra cm and you'll get more as your pregnancy progresses I had to wear panty liners for a while 😂

• Options

Hi I misscarried A year past in January had a really bad time now I'm 12 weeks pregnant I know it's really hard but just relax x

• Options

I just found out I'm pregnant, so scared after a MC in November and chemical in January. I feel like Im finding it really hard to be positive that this will all work out! 

• Options

Hi, I promised myself to write on forumes like this when I was going through miscarriages. I had 2 miscarriages (one right after another one) and after the second one I waited for 1 periods to come then try again and so we did and that one was our successful pregnancy with my first daughter, then when my daughter was about 14-15 months I fell pregnant again and also thank God successful. Now I have 2 beautiful healthy girls praise God 🙏🏼

• Options

Hi, 

i miscarried Nov 2016 and just found out Im preg again after 14 months but cannot for the life of me stop thinking about this one being the same! I was the same I kept checking my knickers as I felt wet but nothing And I’m checking my boobs still hurt, I’m only  6+4!  also got referred to a fertility clinic and would Be getting a phone call around June, I’m scared if I tell a midwife about this pregnancy ill be taken off the list and then this one will have the same fate as the last one! I want to be excited but we m/c on the day of our 12 weeks before so couldn’t wait until last minute! Why is it so stressful!

Carrie x

p.s I realise this is old but be nice to see how everyone’s got on ...

• Options

Hi I went through a miscarriage in December last year  discovering at 12 week scan baby had stopped growing at 7 weeks. Was totally unaware of any problem. I am now just over 5 weeks pregnant having tested at weekend. Before test I was feeling tired, sensitivity to smells and a few other things however it's now been a whole week with no symptoms at all and I am very worried something has gone wrong again. Having blood test tmw to check hgc levels but its stressing me out so much. Is anyone else in this situation please?

• Options

Hi,

ive been reading Through some of the chats and thought maybe it would be helpful to talk to you guys.

I had a miscarriage on the 14th June...I was 17 weeks and 3 days gone. I’ve recently found out that I am pregnant again just 5 weeks later and to be honest I’m so scared. I feel such mixed emotions and don’t really know how to handle them. I’m not happy at all that I’m pregnant I’m still morning the loss of my little boy. Is this normal to feel this way? How can I be so unhappy about being pregnant when I was so excited to become a mum? 

• Options
    Hi, I realise this is an old thread. I m/c in November 2018 and have just found out I’m 4 weeks pregnant due in November on the exact day we lost the baby last year and my partners birthday! Very strange! 

I cant help but feel anxious about losing another baby. Can you request extra or early scans when you’ve had a m/c before? 

Thank you 😊