Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My mil put me in hospital!

2»

Replies

• Options
    I reckon she moved. She obv didnt kill her if shes still on here - unless they have computers in prison!
  • Options
    LOL, Ladies you have made me realise i need to do my pelvic floor excersises more often! God i miss being on the pregnancy forum!
    Ok, update, i still live next door to my mil but we arnt really speaking after i called her precious grandkids spoiled wee brats! there are 13 of them with one more on the way and they run riot all the time and walk on into my house without knocking or anything, mil is the same! Anyway hubbys nephew who is 19-20 months old tried to hit my 5 month old lo over the head with the end of the hoover the other day and i scolded him, she came in and gave the hoover end back to him! I mean WTF? I done the nut obvisually and told her that Ellie would be the first of her grandkids to have some bloody manners!
    I would still like to kill her but im afraid that id miss my lo too much if i was sent to prison so im hopeing they are going to lock her in the looney bin soon, im not even joking when i say that!
    She visits 2-3-4 times a day and just dosnt give a shit about wither lo is slepping or not and is always telling me about her piles and runs and whatever, like i give a shit how often she goes to the loo and what the contents are like!!!!!
    So anyway thats about it, we are still fu*king each other off all the time and she is ready to push me over the edge again soon so if anyone has any ideas about how to bump her off without getting caught then please let me know! x
  • Options
    You have the patience of a saint lol!

Thank you soooo much for updating us. I cannot believe she visits you that often - what have you got to do? Does noone else argue with her?

Anyway - think you are brill and if I do work out how you can get rid of someone and get away with it - will let you know.
  • Options
    lol i know its an old form an im jummping on here from 'due in aug' but this has realy brightened up my night, you have done well not to have just locked the door and refused to let her in, is the little girl in the pic Ellie, shes beautifull , congrats you must be so proud of her,

xx
  • Options
    That would be great. No one else falls out with her because she practically keeps my hubbys sisters kids, ALL of them! They dont care that they are little tearaways, they are just glad to get rid of them! Why the hell do they keep popping babies out every year on the dot then? He only has 3 sisters and they are all the bloody same, useless women who cant do a bloody thing for themselves! I swear if i had a penny for every time i want to hit them id have more money than the queen of England!
    Oldermum69 if you want we could set up a hit-man service, i swear we could make a fortune! Id do your in-laws for free!
  • Options
    Yes babyemzie, the pic is of Ellie when she was only 2-3 months, i must stick on a new one.
    If anyone wants to feel better about their in-laws feel free to send me a post and i will fill you in on my weird, physico over-obsessed arseholes of inlaws! Im sure by the time ive finished you will all be thankful that yours are half normal! x
  • Options
    OMG I dont know how you cope with her! I would definately have to move or I would end up in jail!!! (dont they go easier on women who have recently given birth cos of the hormones?! :lol: )

My mil is ok and leaves us pretty much alone (but she doesnt know yet about the pg, so things may change!). She lives about 80 miles away and doesnt drive so no danger of her 'poppin in' all the time either!

I will expect to see you and your mil on 'The Jeremy Kyle Show' soon! :lol: xx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev343pr___.png

• Options
    No Jeremy Kyle wouldnt have us! LOL He dosnt allow violence or cursing on-stage!
    My mil dosnt drive either, lazy cow expects everyone else to lift and lay her, wish i could give her a lift to the moon and lay into her, that sounds so much better.
    Ok, i must stick up for her a bit, she does occasionally steal my dishes and the like out of my house [hasnt recently, i always lock the doors now] but she leaves them back clean! Like a handy dishwasher service. There is a good point in there somewhere about her, i just need to sit and think really really hard!
  • Options
    LOL - i need to work on those pelvic floor excersises.
    omg, i feel soo lucky to have a good relationship with MIL.

Diane i feel so sorry for u - how comes u never moved house?

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev162prs__.png

• Options
    I have to ask how have you not moved? I get on with my MIL (most of the time lol) but i could not live next door to her. I couldnt live next door to my own mother - or any of my family. I would feel like a stranger in my own house. I tell everyone i need an hours notice before they come to my house so i can make sure me and the house are tidy! Are your houses joined?
  • Options
    No we arnt joined but her back door is about 10 metres from mine!
    I wanted to move but we cant find anywhere that is in as good a location as where we are and our place is perfect! Its out in the country and so beautiful, my sister who im very close to lives over the field from us and apart from the mil from hell it is as close to perfect as you can get.
    You see its not just my mil who lives next door, its hubbys aunt and uncle who is mils brother, their father also lives on the other side and then my sister behind us, my sis is married to hubbys cousin so its a family area. God it sounds terrible when you write it all down! LOL
    I think i deserve an award for living here!
  • Options
    lol - u do.

im moving across the road to mil in a few weeks and starting to regret it big time!

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev162prs__.png

• Options
    my mil wants us to move to sidley which is a sneeze on a map near bexhill so that we can be nearer to her for emergencies supposedly, i didnt answer that one and i think the look oh gave her when she suggested it, said it all really.
    i love my oh!!!
  • Options
    LOL, I love my hubby but i swear if i had of know how bad his family were [all except his dad, hes lovely] before we got engaged i think id have run a mile, no, 1000 miles!
  • Options
    i know what you mean, sometimes i really wish he was an orphan, would make life so much less complicated lol. the thing is, sidley has 1 bus an hour an neither me nor oh can drive, so we would be dependant on mil for every thing....no thank you!!!!!
  • Options
    i know what you mean, sometimes i really wish he was an orphan, would make life so much less complicated lol. the thing is, sidley has 1 bus an hour an neither me nor oh can drive, so we would be dependant on mil for every thing....no thank you!!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    oooops too many lol