Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

VERY VERY FAINT line on first response test!

1707172737476»

Replies

• Options

@herestohoping

im am so sorry for your loss 😔

At least you have each other in a time like this. Be there for each other, you’ll get through this. 

Xx

• Options
    Hi everyone. I'm new here. I'm a nervous wreck!! I just had an early miscarriage on January 10th, had my last period on Jan 29th. I'm now at day 37 in my cycle (usually a 32 day girl) with no period. I have sore, tender breasts, extremely tired, and peeing a lot, but first response test showed negative this morning with fmu. Has anyone else ever had this issue before? 
  • Options

My husband and I have been trying to conceive. Depending on what calendar I look at my period is supposed to come today (Wednesday) or this Saturday. 

Ive has some dizzy spells, headaches, nausea after some foods so in the back of my head I thought could this be my month?! I bought some cheap preg tests off amazon and was taking them daily, practically. Yesterday I thought I would pick up a first response early detection test and took it last night. I had a very very faint line. I of course went right to google to try and see if there was any way around this and if I am pregnant. I went to bed SO excited. I was going to wait a couple days and test again and then tell my husband except this morning when I woke up and wiped I was bleeding. It’s very dull to almost no cramps, it’s red/pink blood, some (very seldom) SMALL clots? 
    What should I be thinking right now? Desperate for advice on where to go from where and how anyone in similar situations ended up 
  • Options
    OK so I literally just registered now. We came off the pill in April and were using condoms, we then started ttc for the first time this month, expecting to take a few months. My ag isn't due until next Saturday, so 6 days away, but the last 3 days I've been cramping, tender beasts, constantly doing to the toilet and extreme tiredness so took first response test this morning and then again later today. Got 2 slightly fainter lines than the control line. A dealz test and clear blue digital both said I wasn't pregnant. Does this mean i am or am not pregnant? 
  • Options
    Hi I'm new here, so I've had irregular periods for years, at some point it didn't come for over 5 months had to see the doc that advised I use primolut N to induce my period, this was in April, in may my period came on its own and I had unprotected sex severally with my partner,  June i started feeling nauseous, light head aches, bloating,mild cramps and my temperature is a bit elevated.I did a blood test it came back as faint positive but all home urine tests (cheapies) came back negative. But I know I feel very pregnant.  Do the faint lines mean I'm definitely POSITIVE??  PLEASE I NEED RESPONSES
  • Options
    I had very very faint line after two weeks of missing my period with my son.. Same with this one i was 10 days late and line was almost non existant but eventually it got darker in few days.. 
  • Options

I can see faint lines on all the ones I took anyone else see it ?