Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

did anyone get their positive pregnancy result late?

191011121315»

Replies

• Options
    Hi ladies,

so I’m posting this here as I’ve never had a baby before and you all seem very experienced, I need help! 

In February I missed a week of my contraceptive pill and ended having a delayed period by almost three weeks as a result but I wasn’t sure that this was normal answer I’ve misses my pill before and never had such a late period. So I did a home test and it said negative but about two hours later came up with the brightest pink positive line I had ever seen. After reading mixed opinions online as to whether I should consider the result I decided to ignore it.

Since then I have been taking my pill as usual but have been experiencing late periods and even spotting between periods. My prescription for my pill ran out last month and so I haven’t been taking my pill and haven’t gotten my period. I’m nearly two weeks late for my scheduled period and have decided to do two pregnancy tests (one at the start of each week) and both have done the exact same as the test I had done in February. I wouldn’t have considered them except for my fiends home tests did the same to her and she found out she was pregnant about three weeks ago. 

I also have experienced a lot of symptoms: I had (not any longer) a metallic taste in my mouth for a few weeks on and off. I have stretch marks only around my bellybutton and lower abdomen (unusual as my skin still has a lot of elasticity in it) I’ve had a lot of mood swings/have been hormonal (I cried when my internet went down because my message to my boyfriend wouldn’t send) I’ve had sensations of trickling water in one boob, I’ve had cramps and pains in my lower abdomen that I have ever had before and have been going for a wee without really weeing all of the time a lot more frequently. My appetite is none existent one minute and then through the roof the next and been feeling tired and had insomnia all in the same! I’m so confused! 

what do you think ladies? Am o experiencing a series of coincidences or so you think I shouldn’t be ignoring these delayed positive results on the window? Any help you have would be amazing! 
  • Options
    Help plzzzz
    I need advice 
    It has been 67 days since last period . 
    I have been having thin clear white discharge and negivate tests. Also negative blood works. A week before my 1st missing period I was have really bad cramping and missed my period.  I had cramping for 5 weeks non stop . Went for a private scan and the lady said you have thickening . So I went back two weeks later and this is the picture . 
    Hospital are saying you not pregnant because bloods and pregnancy test are negivate.  
    What do you guys think I keep paying for private scans. 
    My uterus is still very high as I have been showed how to check .
    My last period was April 19th and normal I have my period every month even if it's a day late.
    Last week my cramps went and now they are back . Have very bad lower back paying and period pains that come and go. 
     Very tired all the time and feel so exhausted if I do anything just like cleaning the house. 
    I have been having really bad dreams that really scare me . My belly is Any bloated very much like am 4 months pregnant and am a size 8 so I have to keep wearing baggy clothes . Any advice  
  • Options
    Hi everyone !!!
    I missed 1 contraceptive pill on 9/7/19 
    had intercourse 10/7/19 and thought nothing of it as have been in contraceptive a while 
    some time after that, around the 21st I had brown spotting only for 1 day
    im sure when I’ve had my few periods they have been at end of month later on
     I also had nausea and bad headaches and don’t fancy alcohol which is unlike me !!! (From 21st)
    on the 1st of July I got some tests, cheapy ones 6 faint lines 1 of them quite obvious. I was very surprised but also happy. Wanted more children and 40 now so good to act fast. I stopped taking my contraceptive pill at this point. 
    I then took 2 clear blue how many weeks tests and they were negative !!!! Couldn’t believe it. Did another Tesco test and nothing .I made an appointment with gp and they did 2 both negative ?!???! 
    They have referred me for internal scan 
    I have nausea every all day and evening on and off still Certain smells and motion in car make me worse. I have been eating different foods lately. I have had several bad headaches which have been like migraines .Stomach has been bloated now for at least a few days and seems to grow each meal?it feels full and haven’t got much appetite Boobs feel fuller and a bit tingly but don’t hurt , they are a bit being too I have a weird taste in back of throat for last few days . Nose is more congested than usual. Ear feels weird too and like I have water in it which I thought was from earphones too loud. 
    I even feel little movements but it’s impossible at this early stage r
    or could I be further on? 
    Boyfriend and friend think it’s pms or side effects from stopping contraceptive but I had some side effects  from before?!?! No period since 28th March 
    i feel broody and have been looking at baby clothes. I’m also more emotional getting teary easily but feel eurphoric  and irritable at the same time?  
    has anyone had similar experiences? 
    If im not pregnant I will just keep trying as not on contraceptive anymore and know this is what I want more than anything 
  • Options
    Hi ladies please help so i am always regular on my periods. This month i was suppose to start march 5th still no period. Ive tooken ssveral at home test all BFN.  No symptoms besides pelvic pain and discomfort and bloating  i took a blood test and dr said it was negative! I need answers im so lost and what can be wrong with me 
  • Options
    Has anyone been a couple weeks late and then started spotting? I spotted today a little and saw some tissue I think.