Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

bleeding????

2»

Replies

• Options
    im glad im not alone with the bleedin n mean nurses! my docs have a 'sit and wait' every morning from 8am so il go bang on 8 and hope he brings my scan 4ward! ive been having cramps but wat u all say its so normal i think im panickin at everything lol! i spoke to work about it and there fine with it (thank god)
  • Options
    Bec n bump,

I had the same thing as you at about 9 weeks and after my early scan I was told that i had a perfect pregnancy and I'm now 16weeks. My GP and midwife had both originally said lie down for a week and keep checking the blood for a sac or foetus! You can imagine how that made me feel!

I was really cheeky and phoned the ultrasound department at the hospital directly, told them my concerns and asked if they had any earlier appointments. They felt sorry for me and told me to come that afternoon!

Try it - phone your ultrasound department directly.

Good luck and try not to worry - it's not normal to bleed but its so common. My friend lost 'bucket loads' of blood for weeks and she's now past 30weeks and doing fine.

Clatter
    xx
  • Options
    well now i havnt bled since tea time yesterday that must b a good thing right?? im gunna really get my doc to refer me tomorrow so i can have scan then hopefully x
  • Options
    Good luck Bec, i think youve been given some great advice from the ladies on here. Try and rest, put your feet up till your apt. Take care, Debs xx
  • Options
    im really grateful of the replys girls x uve been a great help x x
  • Options
    got my scan on wednes day at 11 am x x x