Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Faint positive or evap line? Opinions are appreciated

2»

Replies

• Options

it did yeah just very faint it's definalty blue inside though as well... this was a first response test il wait till Monday and see what happens thankyou xxxx

• Options

No good news from today 😭

• Options

I got the same thing on my test!! Lol I feel the same way Omg omg I feel like I’m going crazy image

• Options

I’m not being funny but this is a really hard time for me so can you girls make you own posts about your pregnancy’s etc and not write it on my post to see.

• Options

I know I feel you too it’s a hard time for me too because my and my husband has been trying for a while now and no luck. Just asking for a friend 

• Options

Iv been to the hospital today to not only be told I had a miscarriage but that I have PCOS as well so I have currently been crying all day 

• Options

I’m really sorry to hear that. If anything I’m a friend to talk too. Let me know if you ever need to talk

• Options

Aww xmegx I'm.so sorry sorry hear that..I hope you feel beter soon..

Did you know about the PCOS? Had any symptoms?

• Options

I had no idea I had PCOS and i didnt really have any symptoms except iv had 2 miscarriages in 7 months.

thank you for the support through these last few days girls X

• Options

Xmegx I'm so sorry I dont know what to say, at least you know you have PCOS now :( can they do anything to help you now they know that you have it? I heard that they can proscribe low dose as asprin it's 75mg so you can't just buy it as asprin is usually alot more than just 75mg and it some how helps prevent miscarriage maybe now they know your higher risk and that you are trying they will proscribe that or do somthing else to help, so sorry again you must be devastated I would be beside my self with grief :( but you mentioned you have some little ones already :) give them a squeeze xx

• Options

I have to go to the doctors and they’ll refer me and see what they can do.

yeah I have a little boy bless him I just never expected at 22 to be told something like this I’m just trying to get my crying in control so I can be happy around my little boy.

thank you girls for the support it’s really appreciated xx

• Options
    Can someone help me is this a line or ?