Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

To touch or not to touch?

2»

Replies

• Options
    I don't mind friends or family touching my bump, but its the random people who do it when your out. Its like a magnet that people (sorry but especially old ladies) are drawn to.x
  • Options
    I have to say i hate it too. I stood and argued with my 10 year old stepson over it being my body, that he had to respect it, to which he cheekily repliedits my brother or sister though. :x I think by the end he knew i was quite serious though. Old women seem to be the worst offenders though. :roll:
  • Options
    I must give off don't touch vibes as i have had no-one touch my belly bar hubby which i have to say pleases me i hate having my body space invaded at the best of times. image
  • Options
    I don't mind it at all - I think most people just want to feel it kick but little do they know that it only happens when we touch it ourselves eh!!

I think it would be a bit odd if complete strangers came up for a rub - so far it has only been family, friends and colleagues.

xx