Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Moody old bitchy troll from hell - thats me!

2»

Replies

• Options
    oh well, i know i feel bad for snapping but really were the ones going through everything so were entitled to a bitch x
  • Options
    im the bitch from hell at the mo , thought my husband deserved a medal for puttin up with my moods (then i thought its his fault i didnt get preg on my own) lol jen x
  • Options
    Exactly!! I am really bad lately to Owain, whenever he calls from iraq all i do is snap and moan at him! I cant help it, id be lost wihout him tho. Sophia x
  • Options
    Lol, the other day, Ben aksed me if I had hand washed his cashmere jumper, and I just replied "Have you SEEN me washing your cashmere jumper???!!!" Poor bloke, It was just a question!
  • Options
    ha!! Im like that too, but the slightest thing winds you up doesn't it? I felt terrible, my niece and nephew was at mine & they were eating, (really loudly though) there is nothing more that winds me up than loud eaters. I was so snappy and they are only 5 & 7!! Feel terrible! I thought "oh my god wheres the trough" See? im a nasty bitch lately! x
  • Options
    You can't feel bad about that, people who eat noisily really wind me up too, there is just no excuse for it! I didn't used to be like that, But Ben is and he has made me that way!
  • Options
    I hate it so much, it reminds me of pigs eating from a trough! I think its bad manners and the sound is awful, especially when combined with an open mouth, its like a cement mixer. . this site is addictive. I really am going in a min!!!
  • Options
    Hehe, me too, honest! At least we know our kids will have good manners!
  • Options
    I wont allow that pig eating. They dont do it around my sister but whenever they come to mine they turn into piglets!
  • Options
    I really have to go now, before I pass out!! No doubt I will speak to you tomorrow!!
  • Options
    ok, sleep well. Sophia&theo x
  • Options
    i am only 16 weeks with twins and very moody and very tearfull, my poor husband dont know what to do as he hates seeing me like this. the doctors told me that i will get it worse as i have double the hormone. sonia.x
  • Options
    Believe me my bitchiness has got 100 times worse, i still have 9wks to go. . x
  • Options
    I think i'm worse today. I am at home alone and getting angry just THINKING about something that was said to me a few days ago....I'm having to stop myself from phoning that person to give them a right bollocking!! I started to email them but deleted it as I know i'm being totally unreasonable!! AAaaaaarrrgggghhhh I am such a moody B******!!!!
  • Options
    Claire your so funny! I hate this bitching i am doing lately i never do it but i cannot control myself now. Owains mom came round earlier as i have pulled a sickie and she was nosying around inspecting the house and criticising everything im doing, like she says i have to breast feed and i have to do this and that!!! I felt like killing her. . x
  • Options
    Sophia, I would have mutilated her!!! i really would! What did you say to her?? I really hope you told her to mind her own business LOL! Do you know something....i think today might be the day that i actually EXPLODE!! haha!
  • Options
    Me too. . i didnt say anything i just walked into different rooms the whole time she was there. I really controlled myself and didnt say anything at all, i wanted to say something though i felt like killing the bitch. She is so interferring. Its frustrating!! I couldnt face work today pulled my first sickie since i left school!!