Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

More show... AND MORE AGAIN!!!

Replies

• Options
    ooh sounds promising def go for a walk it will help get things moving, have you got any stairs you can walk up and down? keep us posted xxxx
  • Options
    Oh thats a good idea Nic :lol:

When does the big pains kick in if this is it starting properly? lol

My lower tummy, lower back and even my thighs feel crampy like im gona start a heavy period, is that how i should feel?

I am just going to get on my hands and knees and scrub my wooden floors, trying to keep active lmao image

xx
  • Options
    This is exactly what it was like for me. As the day went on the pains became definite contractions. Just keep moving about and things will keep moving on.
  • Options
    Thanks MTK86!!

I am gona clean my floors, clean out fridge and generally keep doing things, even if it hurts my SPD!! :lol:

x
  • Options
    sounds like she might make an appearance for ur birthday.
    sending u lots of labour vibes.

chaxxx
    15/6days
  • Options
    OOOOH I missed all this Mrs J!!!!! Oh i really hope it is starting it sounds very promising!!!! Good luck xx
  • Options
    Ouch! The bottom of my back hurts more than my tummy! Is that normal??

Also, down below feels really tender, so... TMI! i had a wee look with a mirror and it's really red and swollen looking, like ive been kicked!!

Is that normal too? I am sooo clueless!!

xx
  • Options
    ooh mrs johnstone my labour was like that all in my back and my bits felt like id been kicked plus my labour was very quick too good luck i hope she makes her appearance today
    claire x
    25+6
  • Options
    Oh it def sounds like its labour. Its so exciting (but im so jealous)! Good luck and i hope this is it and you meet your beautiful little girl for your birthday.

Its like a soap opera, make sure you keep us informed xxx

Lindsay

[Modified by: linz82 on January 30, 2009 02:38 PM]

• Options
    yea sharon this is it !! imageimage sounds so familier lower back pain ....eek!!im so exited for you .......good luck hunny make sure u keep me updated via txt lol :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    I would go to the supermarket,
    and fill your trolley, and hopefully your waters will break and the shopping will be free.
    xxx

OPPPs already been suggested, blame the pregancy brain :roll:

[Modified by: Aimz on January 30, 2009 02:49 PM]

• Options
    :lol:

Sounds like you might still have a january baby Mrs J! Good luck, it all sounds REALLY positive!
  • Options
    Oh I really hope this is it Sharon, I have everything firmly crossed for you that she is going to make her appearance very soon!!! I agree with the others, get out to the supermarket and do the biggest shop ever, it would be sods law that your waters would break everywhere!!! lol

• Options
    Good luck hun, im soooo excited for you. keep us updated if you can.

XxXxX
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you! I would go to the supermarket to tempt fate and hopefully get her moving lol! Really hope you have her in your arms soon and have a really nice easy labour to make up for all this waiting!! x
  • Options
    That sounds like the pains I was getting the evening before I went into labour. Oh and kept having shows till my little man was born.
    Good luck

Lucie x
  • Options
    HOW EXCITING (again)!!! Sounds quite promising to me! with my son I had a show and bits kept on coming with period pain like you have got, then when there was bits of blood in the show (like a really light period) was when my contractions started. I felt contractions in my thighs too so... I think this could really be it for you this time!
    Good luck and Can't wait to see photo's of your little princess soon
    xxx
  • Options
    Oh i really hope so girls!

I have to say that i havent fet this way before! :\?
    Its a strange feeling.

Im going to start timing the contractions now, dont think theyre really regular yet.

I am soo worried that its all gona stop and ill be back on here 2moro saying 'nope nothing happened' :lol:

Sharon x
  • Options
    awww i really hope this is it 4 u huni !u must b sooo fed up of waiting now. fingers crossed 4 u .
    good luck
    luv clare
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev185pr___.png

• Options
    Sharon, I have told you your dates are wrong and you are due in May with me!!!
    If you still insist it is early than that then hurry up cos you are giving birth at 18.30 hrs :lol: