Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO sammi1989

Replies

• Options
    How strange hope she's right!
    Yey you finally got your ticker working!
    I think the silver cross 3d is the one my friends got. It looks really nice but she says its hard to put up.
    xxx
  • Options
    yeh so do i! wud luv a boy 1 ov each n that me dun. dnt no if nik wonts any more kids. yeh sum buggys r so hard 2 put 2geva. u need a light weight 1 coz my travel system is quiet heavy n can b hard 2 get on busses n stuff with. yeh i had 2 use the 2nd thing on the website 2 get it 2 work :P u feelin proper kicks yet?
    xxxx
  • Options
    Yer I think I'm feeling proper kicks now, they defo a lot stronger anyway. He goes through kicking stages at different times every day though, like one day he'll do loads at night, then the next he'll do it just randomly in the middle of the day! Still feeling a lot of braxton hicks as well.
    xxx
  • Options
    u fink lol:P wait till ya get bigger n all u can feel is his feet or albows stickin out ur ur stomache lol. i didn't get any braxton hicks with bryany so wunt no wot thy feel like image x
  • Options
    I know gonna be weird when I start feeling that!
    Don't worry braxton hicks aren't that great you're not missing owt!
    Hope the scan goes ok!
    xxx
  • Options
    lol. my m8 had thm from bout 24 weeks all thy way threw 2 wen she had him. yeh i will let u no how it goes x
  • Options
    its a boy image and every ting all ok image x x
  • Options
    Really glad everything is ok and you got a boy too!!! Its strange how everyone i know seems to have boys at the same time lol.
    You thought of names yet?
    xxx
  • Options
    yeh i no strange innit. . . yeh i like harrison harley harry or cody and nik like alfie charle and riley. wot bout u? x x x
  • Options
    Well you best tell him Riley is out of the question because thats what we've chose haha.
    Nah I'm sure it doesn't matter if they have the same name. We really like Riley Aston and think we're set on that now unless we change our mind when he pops out!
    xxx
  • Options
    lol thats nice. yeh im stuck between harry, harrison or harley lol i like harry stephen nikolas but will c wen lil bugga comes out image i got loads 2 get now havin boy lol. asda have got sum really cute baby boy stuff n its really cheep like lil romper suits 4 ??3 n outfits 4 ??4 lol i cant wait 2 start shoppin niks sista doin me nuva baby box so wnt b much 2 buy lol xxx
  • Options
    Yer Asda is really cheap bought a couple bits from there, think I'm gonna get most of the clothes from there.
    We've got loads to get though haven't really started yet just got a few outfits, a towel thing and three packs of nappies because they were on offer at Asda lol.
    Dan's gonna start making the cot soon...well I hope! Have you got to get another? Are you gonna breast feed again?
    xxx
  • Options
    that will b nice b betta thn any brought 1. nah i got cot from bryany she neva slept in it. got her a bed 2 day. ive got few bits 2 get like bedding n that. its the lil stuff really. im not sure mkite breast feed 4 lil while but not 100% yet r u? x x
  • Options
    I'd like to but not sure just gonna see what happens. At least you've already got bottle steriliser and stuff, I'm gonna have to start shopping soon!
    Is she actually gonna sleep in her bed then? lol
    Are you gonna buy blue bedding???
    xxx
  • Options
    yeh if u can get past 1st couple ov weeks u will b fine. its just ur nippels get so sore and sum ppl cant handly iy thats y thy stop. yeh but will buy new bottles 4 this 1. ur can get thm cheep nuff. im not sure yet bryany had pink bedding so only fair lol. wot bout u? she slept in it last nite so hopefully she will just gotta keep nik away he finks he shud sleep in the room with her, he thinks if she wakes she will b scared which takes piss coz every thing i do hes undoing so can c us fallen out lol. i cant even think wot i gotta get 4 this. think its just the lil bits but thy wot u gotts get most ov lol well and pushchair im gettin the ted and phills decided coz u can have it has a single or double. so will just sell my ovas wen buy new 1 lol x
  • Options
    Lol yer she gotta get used to sleeping on her own you just gotta be strong with him! I can see me and dan being like that about some things but its normally the other way round lol.
    I was gonna go for neutral bedding at first but now I've decided to go blue. Think I've seen a set in Babies r us that I'm gonna get.
    Your due dates 1st June aint it? Thats weird how its exactly a month after mine!
    xxx
  • Options
    heya sorry aint been on in while laptop broke agen grrr. yeh i got bryany pink bedding from baby r us think it was ??40 in sale. im due 17th june cant belive how ative this lil man is. . . every time i sit dwn he starts 4 hours lol. reckon he gonna b a big baby tho dreading it lol x x
  • Options
    Oh Amy said you were due 1st June thought that was a bit of a coincidence!
    My lo has not been as active for the past week maybe think he's moved positions and is really low down cuz sometimes I feel a lot of pressure down below at both ends lol.
    How heavy was Bryany?
    xxx
  • Options
    nah 17th :P hopefully wont b 2 late or early image she was 6lb 7oz but she was 4 weeks early so wud ov bin hell lot bigger lol yeh aint felt baby move 4 while sum days hes so active n wont stop n thn ovas dnt feel owt lol if he stops movin 2 much u shud rng the assement unit to make sure every thing ok. i was up there a few times wiv bryany coz she was so lazy x
  • Options
    lol. yer i'll keep an eye and if he carries on i'll give them a ring. I bet urs is gonna be big if Bryany weighed that 4 weeks early lol.
    I was at mw yesterday and she measured me as 23 weeks and I'm 25 tomora so mine might be small image bump is still quite small as well and fairly low. My clients at work are just starting to notice lol.
    I've been getting heartburn recently its horrible have you had it?
    xxx