Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

need some opinions please

Im now cd 37 and approx 17 dpo, af was due on tuesday so this is the longest cycle i hve ever had (as far as i can remember). I have not been on the pill and decided not to as knew we wanted to start a family young. Im totally confused by this cycle and its driving me mental! Here are my (hopefully not in my head) symptoms: I have had sensitive boobs & nipples since day before af was due they are not sore just sensitive. I also developed blue veins running into my nipples and yesterdy developed pink spider veins all over my boobs which i can never remember having before. My nipples are def bigger. I have been having aaf cramps on and off for the last 5 daysso obviously having been running to the bthroom waiting on her arrival, am even wearing af pants! this is not helped by the fact tht i feel very full and so think its af! Im also very grumpy to the point of hubby wnting to move out as i keep sbnapping at him.

I dont have any other syoms however ithis morning i sturggled to wake up and managed to drag myself out of bed but feel absolutely tered and relly hot & ssweaty! I feel truely rubbish this morning like im overheating!

I tested yesterday morning ot bfn soow im probably clutching at straws but would love some opinions please. Is it even possible to still be pg even with a bfn at 16 - 17 dpo?

xcx

Replies

• Options
    Well reading through this i can offer some positive i hope, my cycles were 34-36 days long, and believed i ov'd around 20-24 (quite late), and the day I got my bfp, the only thing i noticed was blue veins runningi nto my nipple's too, nothing else! So all i can say to your bfn, is how sure are you when you ov'd, maybe your not as far dpo as you thought? x
  • Options
    your symptoms are the same as my symptoms, and you can get false bfn! i'd say give it a couple of days and test again!
    I'm now 13+1.
    Good luck