Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant without trying?

2»

Replies

• Options
    lol @ dee dee,
  • Options
    Omg deedee! Brilliant.
  • Options
    We weren't really trying when I got pregnant 1st time...I just wanted to see if it would happen as I'd somehow convinced myself I was infertile! So after my period at beginning of July we stopped using condoms and at the end of July I had a positive pregnancy test...(well I had about 8 of them to be exact as I didn't believe it!)

I had Lily in April this year and again I had a period in the July but after that we forgot the condoms once or twice and no period came in August! I'm now 12 weeks pregnant with number 2 and will have a one year age gap!

So it can happen quickly, if you want to try then go for it! Good luck.

xxx
  • Options
    thats a nice story! how many weeks are you? xx

Me? I'm 19 + 4 today!
  • Options
    Hi... with my first I had stomach cramps and felt really tired and the doc told me it was prob a virus but I could do a preg test just to see, if my period still hadn't started in a weeks time - it hadn't, so I did and it was positive - Only had sex once without protection!

My 2nd pregnancy (14 years later) I was on the pill but had had a stomach bug - and I got caught again - though I wouldn't be without either of my children despite them both being 'accidents'!

We actually tried for me to get pregnant again and it took over a year - unfortunately I had a miscarriage but I fell pregnant just over a month after that without trying..... and the moral of the story is.... um not sure... maybe your body just knows when its ready to make a baby or I'm just 'lucky'??!

Just do what comes naturally!! x
  • Options
    Hey all! Have enjoyed reading your stories.

What were your very earliest symptoms, and how soon after conception did you get them?
  • Options
    HI Myself and OH had decided to try for one more (already have 2 boys aged 11 and 2). I think my hubby was excited about the "practise" so decided to wait till the following month only my period didnt appear and I was already expecting. Im now 22+6
  • Options
    All mine have been unplanned surprises,on the pill with first 3 then this time round we got careless and the morning after pill failed, 1st I had been married 2 weeks and discovered I was 8 weeks after going to the docs with stomach ache, 2nd was about 8 weeks after I had my little girl (so 10 month gap as son was 3 weeks early). 3rd (with new partner) Other medication I was on for MS interfered with the pill and now on No4 after the morning after pill didn't work.