Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm pregnant!

2»

Replies

• Options
    i'm pregnant with baby number 5, god i'm mad but just wanted to let you all knw i've had period like pains with them all for first few weeks, its normal x congrats to you all, take care and most of all enjoy x
  • Options
    hi trees77, (strange name if you dont mind me saying?!) just to let you know your message has been recieved!***
  • Options
    Hi All! Welcome to all the new mums! I'm 27 weeks and feeling good. Just a bit uncomortable. Tracey4, I'm so glad to hear baby is fine! Sorry I was so quiet this week, have been away for work. Home now and shattered, but at least I can sleep in my own bed next to hubby! Keep me up to date!
  • Options
    hey every one just thort id post a lil message, well im 11 weeks and 3 days i had my 11 week scan yest which was nice saw tine arms legs head and body. just woundering wen did anyone first feel their baby kick/move. xxx
  • Options
    Hi simi_lou, i felt it about 16 weeks, some feel it earlier some later****
  • Options
    Hi simi_lou! Welcome to the site. I started feeling baby move at 17 weeks even though my mw told me not to expect anything until 20 weeks. Everybody is different. Only 34 days for me to go. Can't wait!
  • Options
    this is my first so im so impatient lol got a long way to go yet tho lol.
  • Options
    Trust me, it goes fast. When you open your eyes it will be over. It does feel like it's going slow now for me. Not comfy at all and I'm just getting bigger. Good luck with your pregnancy, it is fab! (even though we moan all the time!)
  • Options
    tell me about it lol, im convinced i dont but hubby would disagree alot lol. but hey this is like one of the few times we can and the oh cant say nuthing lol.
  • Options
    Hi All, I'm new to this site and I'm so glad I found it I have tummy pains problem is I had a m/c in Nov 2005 constant pain since had laparoscopy they found adhesions said they had sorted it but still have pain on left which has got worse since I found out I'm pg (5 wks - found out just over a wk ago). I am so nervous, very tearful and anxious with very sore boobs! MW sending me for a scan next tues when I will be just 6 wks - will this be internal or external? Will I see anything? last m/c was suspected ectopic as pain was mainly on one side but no-one could confirm as when I started bleeding it wouldn't stop when I had scan 3 days later there was nothing there. Absolutely heartbraking so if anyone has experience of pregnancy after adhestions and early scans please advise me. Thankyou X
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

I am 18 weeks pregnant and have just joined the website. It's fab..
    I have been feeling ill since last week with cold just getting rid of it , i have a tickly cough and it hasnt gone yet its driving me mad i carnt sleep eaither it should go soon.
    I only have a tiny bump and everybody comment on it , wonder why!!!! maybe its my first
    Please get in touch if am right

thanks x x ;\)

• Options
    sorry to kill the thrill.. i'm very new and i dont know how to start a new topic.. its not giving me theoptions on my screen.. just wanted to know if anyone out there can help me?
  • Options
    please help me to start chattin on this forum.. i'm not sure how
  • Options
    hi omni1234 at the bottom of the topic you look at there is a new topic thing click on that in whatever part of forum you want to chat in etc if you are pregnant go into the pregnancy topic and click on new topic hope this helps
  • Options
    hi all am new just found out that i am 6 weeks pregnant and am feeling ok, bit tired and having mood swings at the moment,
    just worried that i am going to loose the baby for some reason as we having been trying for this baby for a long time now, i am a sort of person not to sit down and relax as i am seem to be doing something
    i dont want to do too much for me to harm or even loose the baby

any suggestions out there please to put my mind at ease:\):\)
  • Options
    I am a mother of two and my husband and I decided on number three in July last year. Sadly I joined this site in October 07after a miscarriage. But now I just found out I pregnant again. Six weeks and all is well...Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Hi congrats and welcome to the site. Its like one big on-going coffee morning on here. The ladies Ive come across have been wounderfull. Any questions just ask - most of us have worn the t-shirt.
    32wks today