Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Gosh...

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hey you, you feeling any better or have you been seen to?
  • Options
    Hi

This post is not meant to scare you and you probably do have a water infection or something similar...however I was fobbed off with similar symptoms to you last year. In fact the midwive laughed at me and told me to stop being so silly and to pop off back to bed. I eventually went up the hospital (waited for ages as didnt want to come across as wasting their time) and found that I was in labour!! Now this doesnt happen very often, and as said above it is not my intention to worry you. My point is stuff everyone else and look after number 1. Make as much fuss as you think you need to and do not be fobbed off. Stand tall and get seen. xxx
  • Options
    Hey all- just to let you all know I got taken into hospital and they decided to keep me in and monitored. They had a look inside me and said I'm still closed so that's good- they think it's a urine infection and so are testing for it and if it's positive I can have tablets but they are just a little worried that if they don't treat the infection the baby might decide he's coming out now!

On the up side I thought I was 25weeks but they think I might be a bit further gone- so that's good. Right?! I hope he's okay.

I have a massive history of pre-eclampsia in my family so I think they might do bloods next to check that out!

I feel worried still but better to have the support of so many people- thank you all. xxx
  • Options
    Glad you finally got them to listen to you x