Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What's happening to your body now your pg?

2»

Replies

• Options
    Excellent - can't wait for summer to arrive and get a nice glowing tan!! Glad I'm having a summer baby as I had last lo 20th December and it's not easy looking after a baby in winter - always worried they'll get cold.
  • Options
    Know what you mean bout having a summer baby! My first 2 were end of Feb and begining of March and I always worried about them getting cold. Really looking forward to having a summer one! Days are longer and won't be too dark whilst up doing the night feeds! Can't wait, hope we have a good one this year! x x
  • Options
    Thanks me too! Also, with the summer it will be nice to use the days to spend time outside on walks in the park and picnics with our baby. Getting lots of fresh air during the day will make him/her sleep better at night too.

It will be absolutely BRILL trust me xxx
  • Options
    And getting all the tonns of baby washing dry outside! Easier to entertain the older too aswell! I can't wait! Just hope it is'nt too hot when we're heavily preggers, coz that won't be ne fun image x x x
  • Options
    hiya I have discovered that i am turning into a giant peach - my tummy has become covered in hair, hubby thinks its hilarious! My boobs have not got much bigger but my skin is bit rubbish and hair quite greasy.
  • Options
    i want bigger boobs image
    im only 11+5 and am kidding myself thinking one day theyl b there lol
    cant wait til my beesitings turn into lumps image
  • Options
    Awww bless you! If you breast feed even the tiniest bee stings gain considerable volume because of the milk. I was a B cup pre-pregnancy and while breastfeeding they ballooned to a DD cup!! It was great. I'm seriously considering having enlargement surgery after breastfeeding this one.

Karys 18+weeks.
  • Options
    Hi all,

This whole pregnancy malarkey really is different in each person isn't it! I've got the big, sore, ugly boobs that I can't bear to look at let alone let anyone else see & they have started leaking with a vengenance these days!
    My hair is growing like nobody's business (all my hair I might add!) & it's thicker than it ever was even though I did have mighty thick hair & it's putting my head away as I have it short in a bob & it just looks blah no matter how much I try to do with it!

Apart from that i'm 30 weeks tomorrow & (touch wood) still no stretch marks so delighted about that, i'm not that big either bump wise apart from in the evenings but it's only really when i've eaten I see an increase & realise I look like a whale!!

It's great hearing everyone else's changes in pregnancy, great post yummy mummy!
    Lauren xxx
  • Options
    You're welcome Lauren,

I have to warn you about the stretch marks tho...keep slapping on that bio oil or coconut butter or whatever you use because I suddenly woke up with the angriest, red/purple, motorway tracks on my sides above me hips one morning and screamed because it was such a shock!!

This was at 38 weeks in my last pregnancy. I slapped on bio oil and a couple of weeks later they changed to silver, I still have them now if I look carefully. But now that my skin's used to being stretched I'm hoping NO new ones will appear!

Karys 18+weeks.
  • Options
    My nails are growing great, and my hair is a lot thicker, however my face skin is a bit dry. My boobs have gone from an a to a ff, would like them to stay around a c as they looked great - not that I had anyone to notice them! (another story)