Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Girls names

2»

Replies

• Options
    Our problem is our families are both huge so lots of names have already been taken. I love Roxy but i couldnt wait for a baby so that is what my dog was called!

Tricia W i think Matilda is lovely esp as she was conceived in oz. You could always try sheila!!
  • Options
    Hi i have a daughter already called Ashleigh Jade Ann and my little girl due in 3 weeks is going to be called Teigan Sophie Louise both mouthfuls but they both sound good with my surname Bradley i also imagined shouting Ashleigh and Teigan up the garden to say get in for your tea and decided they sounded good together lol Sophie 37wks today xx
    http://b2.lilypie.com/rAlX0/.png

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev119pp___.png

• Options
    I'm stuck for girls names also. We already have a 2 year old girl named Evie River Lily and when I asked my partner what we should call our 2nd daughter he shrugged his shoulders and said 'Evie 2' So you can see the kind of intelligent thinking I have to put up with thank god for you ladies!!!!!

Keep the girls names coming!!
  • Options
    Just wanted to say that is such a lovely name, yummy mummy! Evie was one of the other options that oh and I had, and your daughter's middle names go with it so well.
  • Options
    i love the name francesca, i wanted it for lucy but in the end we called her Lucy Francesca

I love Ava and Daisy, love Evie too!
  • Options
    Aww thank u Poz and Lucysmum - our families were giving us grief about her name they are really traditional people and a bit old fashioned!! But it's nice to mix tradition with something more modern.

Is it just me or is it a lot harder to think of girls names than boys?? xxx
  • Options
    Hi

My husband and I have decided if the baby is a girl we'd like either Brooke, Natasha, or Ana. My husband however is convinced the baby is a boy, still got another month till 20 wk scan.

Septembermama
  • Options
    we like sienna or Elyssia for a girl and Jonathan or Zachariah for a boy
  • Options
    We have always agreed on a girls name which is Lillith (lily) Rose, which happen to also be me 2 favorite flowers and will go nicely with my niece who is Daisy!!
    My daughter is Mia Francesca Georgia (the last one because she waited 5 days and came on what would have been my grandad's 70th b'day). Mia means my which I really like....
    Just hope if it's a girl lily suits her!!
  • Options
    Well we have finally settled on a girls name of Talia which means dew of heaven or lamb! Tammi xxx
    31 weeks
  • Options
    See, we're the opposite - boys names are a nightmare yet girls names came really easy to us!! Our 1st was named when I was about 10 wks (I just had that feeling she was a she) - Vicki Louise Ann. My 2nd also got her name prior to finding out sex, althou not as early - Katie Alice. We then had 2 boys and I'm 8wks with no5 and again have that unshakeable feeling its gonna be a girl - so much so we have a name already (hubby this time, not me hehehe) and shud she prove to be a she, she will be Holly Mae.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/1;10053;104/st/20081122/dt/-3/k/a539/preg.png

• Options
    i dont know what im having yet but my 2 favourie names at the min are
    Eden and Ava ... altho my partner dont like any of them so he is hopeing it will be a little boy xx
  • Options
    we are calling our princess Kayla Jade Mackenzie
  • Options
    Our first choice is Isabelle. We also like Rose, Grace, Olivia, Caitlin, Eve, Erin & Katie
  • Options
    I love the name Amelia. Also like Grace, Summer, Teigan, Morgan and Molly. xxx
  • Options
    Hi, my girls are called Lillie and Rubi-Mai, I also really like Tori, Darby and Maggie x