Forum home› Pregnancy› Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Miscarred im sad

2»

Replies

• Options
    night hun xxx ope ya ok xx
  • Options
    Oh honey i'm so sorry. i mc in december and it was such an awful time and found it very hard to deal with the fact that my baby had gone, especially as it was some1 elses fault.

I let it come away naturally and was lucky that it happened moderatly quickly, and i can understand that u want to have it with u a little longer. but i found that i felt better once baby had come away and i got that neg when i POAS as i kept hoping that it was some kind of mistake and that it would still be there.

My thoughts are with u and ur oh at this sad time. Every1's here for u sweetheart if u need us.
    xxxx
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I haven't been through the same thing but if I had done I think I would want a D&C so I could move on and grieve rather than still wishing I was pg. I hope you are OK and have a healthy baby in the future x
  • Options
    Hi CAZ,
    I am so sorry for your loss. It is devestating when you lose your baby and there is no reason for it. I had a mc 9 yrs ago and i look back now and think it was just meant to be. I had a 5 wk scan after bleeding and everything was fine then at 13 wks I went back and they told me the baby had died at 7 wks old. image
    I was so young and it hit me really bad. There is nothing you can blame it on and nothing you could have done differently. I mourned for such a long time and it took me 3 yrs to get over it. I really wish it hadn't taken that long and regret a lot of the time I wasted wollowing where I should have been getting myself fit snd healthy to try for another baby. Unfortunately I also found out my boyfriend was cheating on me whilst I had the miscarriage so there was a lot going on. I had to leave him but I was determined to get my body ready for when I met someone new and lovely and wanted to have a baby with him.
    You dont have to wait months to try for another baby if thats what you want. I was convinced I had lost this baby and the doctor was great and said I could start trying again after 2-3 months if I felt ready.
    I would suggest going for a D&C though so your body can heal and start your cycle again. My Mc was a missed one as well and I didnt pass the baby naturally so I had the D&c straight away. Its up to you though hun.
    I think its great there are so many girls out there talking and willng to help. This has been the best thing I have sdone since getting pregnant and having you guys all together. You too have the support of all of us and we are all thinking of you at this sad time.
    Sending lots of cuddles.
    Jo
  • Options
    i am now tryin agen for Bbay my fertail dates are 29th march - 2april
  • Options
    Wow ladygwen that poem is beautiful, it made me cry!

my thoughts are with you all who are hurting right now XX
  • Options
    GOOD LUCK. WISHIN U ALL THE BEST! xx
  • Options
    good luck caz4mark wishing for a bfp for you soon.
    lady gwen that was a beautiful poem and it made me cry too! Don't always realise how much it hurts as you tend to bottle up feelings to stop it hurting and then i read something like that and brings it home, but in a nice way. Take care hun and god luck with ttc another baby
    Filo x
  • Options
    oh babe im so sorry to hear that. i can understand your confusion for not bleeding earlier on, did they give you a reason or anything?
    you poor thing, i cant imagine how you feel. thinking of you darling, and remember we are all here for you always. sarah x
  • Options
    hi chick, i am so sorry to hear that. i know how you are feeling. and yes it is called a missed miscarriage. i had an incomplete miscarriage january 07 at 10 weeks, it took 2 weeks for it all to fully come out and mine started with just a bit of spotting, followed by a horrendous pain and then just gushes of blood. my older 2 children were accidents (but wouldn't change a thing now) and that one was my first planned baby, it was sad and to be truthful i still haven't gotten over it, it was hard explaining to the children (aged 6 and 4) so i told them an angel came down from heaven and took the baby away and we bought a candle as a reminder of her.

a month after the miscarriage we started trying again, and in the may i fell pregnant again, i knew at 3 weeks that i was preggers, then to my horror i started bleeding at 5 weeks, i was petrified, thinking that it shouldn't happen twice, especiually since i'd already had 2 normal pregnancy. from then on i was in the hospital every 2 weeks for a scan, up until i was 26 weeks, but the bleeding carried on up until then, and i have a healthy 3 month old baby boy. there is no explaining somethings.

i wanted to know what happened so i could have closure but i was kepy in the darkl!!!

well chin up, never forget, and look forward to the next one.
    take care!!

c xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx