Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

worried again

2»

Replies

• Options
    yeah it does hun x x
  • Options
    Hi bec I know exactly how you are feeling but have been told by doctors and read in books that you have less chance of miscarrying once baby has a heartbeat and if the heartbeat is seen. I miscarried twice in between my girls and I will be honest I hate the first 12 weeks, like you I had an early scan and saw heartbeat therefore I have told more people and started to relax a little. My 2 miscarriages were early miscarriages at 6 weeks and therefore the baby did not drow and they were just sacs, so I am definately feeling more positive this time but still get worried at every twinge.

I hope this helps xx
  • Options
    ah thanks! not really up on all these abreviations!
    you feeling a bit better about things now?
  • Options
    thanks hun! i think its just me bein paranoid i know every things ok i just panic over nothin lol! how are u any way hunny? hope all is well image
  • Options
    apart from sick tired and really emotional i am ok trying to enjoy it and relax but easier said than done looking forward to xmas then january.

That makes time go quicker anyway.

xx
  • Options
    i know! but i just wont be able to resist it lol! it would be so amazing image is this your first baby?

Hi Bec N Bump sorry I didn't answer sooner. This is my first baby, I got married last week when I was 11 weeks preggo (didn't get married because of the pregnancy I do actually love him ha ha) I am 12 weeks today and I have my first scan on Weds. Is this your first?
  • Options
    yeah this is my first image congrats on the weddin hun x x u have a nice day?
    im 10 weeks tmra i think image lol got my bookin in app wiv midwife tmra too so its becoming more real 4 me nowimage
  • Options
    The wedding was perfect accept I couldn't drink lol It still doesn't seem real to me, I have a bump already which I just sit and stroke all day but I don't think it will hit home until Weds scan image xx
  • Options
    i hope all goes well with your scan i loved it wen i had mine image
  • Options
    Thank you very much image and you try and stop worrying xx
  • Options
    i think im better now i saw the doctor today and all is good with me and baby but shes signed me off for another week image