Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Back from scan, final update

Replies

• Options
    so sorry to hear that hun,take care x x x x
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your news - take care of yourself and we will be seeing you again when your ready xx
  • Options
    Oh, so sorry to hear that, you must feel terrible.
    Take care and hope to 'see' you again soon
    xx
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear of this not sure what to say really, I'm here if you want to still chat to me.

• Options
    Sorry to hear this, is it a foregone conclusion?? I only ask this as the EPU didn't find my baby's heartbeat until 7+4.. Take Care, We'r all thinking of you xx
  • Options
    Oh no i'm so sorry for your loss. Take time and rest up. You and hubby will be in my thoughts and prayers xxx

Cat xxx
  • Options
    I too am sorry. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck in the future. It will happen.
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear your news, big hugs hun xxx
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss. Cant even imagine how you are feeling.

Take care of yourself and OH, Lisa x
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your news.

Hope you feel able to come back soon.

Take care.
  • Options
    Oh BabyBooBoo - my thoughts are with you.

Do you mind me asking what made you get the first scan anyhow? how did you know your levels were high?

I really hope everything goes well for you, you are so lovely xxx
  • Options
    Oh, hunny, I am so sorry.

Please look after yourself and hope to see you back here soon

xx
  • Options
    Really sorry to hear that - take care of yourself and take all the time you need to even remotely feeling better.

• Options
    Sorry to hear that BB - have you read the post from pavs?

quote:
    Sorry to hear this, is it a foregone conclusion?? I only ask this as the EPU didn't find my baby's heartbeat until 7+4.. Take Care, We'r all thinking of you xx

• Options
    I'm so so sorry to hear this - you were the life and soul of the due in Sep board and it is very sad to see you go.
    Hugs and best wishes for your next BFP,
    coco xxx
  • Options
    oh BabyBooBoo...I am so sorry. Its been horrible my end and you were so helpful and supportive and I really wanted today to go well for you. Is that all they have told you? Doesnt sound very helpful. I hope you are ok and you look after yourself and your partner. They suffer too and mustnt be forgotten.

Love to you hunny and I wish you all the best. Gemma xxx
  • Options
    really sorry to hear this babybooboo, sending you loads of love and hugs

aileen xx
  • Options
    oh hunni, I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you loadsa hugs xx
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your news. Take care hun
    xx
  • Options
    So sorry hun. Take care xxx