Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What am I supposed to do????????

2»

Replies

• Options
    oh hun ive just read this im so sorry i couldnt even imagine what your going through but i do believe youve mad the right decision i wouldnt stand for it if my bloke told me to get rid of a chilkd especially one i wonted and was healthy. im sure hell come round to the idea in the end mayb the first scan will change his mind when he sees him or her i hope everything works out for you hunni and im sure if things do turn to the worst your be a fantastic mum to both your children image keep smileing and stickl to your guns

loren
    35 + 6 days
  • Options
    Has anyone heard how Kirsty is doing??

xx
  • Options
    hiya just to say i emailed her last night to see how she is but not had a reply as yet hope she is ok x
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I really just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart, your support has been amazing and I wish I could thank u all in person and tell u how wonderful u all really are.

Im doing much much better now, my oh has been a totaly different man, he was scared that we were making a mistake, but has said that I have to do what is right for me, he said he cant bare to see me soooo upset and that he is soooo sorry for hurting me.

As long as he behaves himself now, I think that we can get through this, he is an amazing dad to our little girl and she adores him, so fingers crossed, if he messes up again then he is gone for sure.

Once again thank you all sooooo much, u have no idea how much u all helped me, i only wish i could hug u all.

BIG, HUGE HUGS TO U ALL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    aww thats great news kirgem, glad he's beginning to understand and ur able to work things out between u. xxx
  • Options
    hi,
    I think that what the other ladies iare saying is right and if you did have a termination you would regret it and it would put a huge strain on your relationship. I have 2 children at the moment and there is 2 years 7 months between them. it is a very good age gap with my son being old enough to help out and understand what was going on with the pregnancy and new baby. the day before my daughters 1st birthday i found out i was pregnant again, totally unplanned and definatly too soon, however i knew i couldn't have a termination. I told my husband and he was very upset/angry/shocked. i knew that he would rather i didn't keep it but we talked about it and even though money is very tight he knew i couldn't get rid of it. with time he has come round to the idea and im now 22 weeks pregnant. he is actually quite looking forward to the new baby arriving but it did take a number of months until we got to this stage. we are both still terrified if im honest about how we will cope with 3 kids under the age of 5 before im 25, but im sure we'll manage.

so basicaly what im trying to say is do what you think is best. if you do keep the baby then even if it is only you i know you will make a brilliant mother to both of the children. although he may leave for a bit i think it is probably still the shock, if you keep talking then hopefully he will realise that you can cope and that now is the right time for a new one.

good luck. x

p.s. sorry about the essay!!!