Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

First trimester August to October.

Replies

• Options
    So sorry @Amelia8
  • Options
    What a great picture @MrsH02. Try and relax and enjoy now!
  • Options
    @Amelia8 I’m so sorry 
  • Options
    @Amelia8 I’m so sorry x
  • Options
    So sorry to hear @Amelia8
  • Options
    Really sorry @Amelia8 and good luck in the future x
  • Options
    what great news MrsH02! Fantastic and thanks for sharing :-)
  • Options
    I’m so sorry @Amelia8 💕 thinking of you x

@MrsH02 lovely scan pic!! Very reassuring! How far along did they put you? Did you get given the CRL measurement? X
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 well it’s a bit confusing as they agreed with my dates of 6w6d yesterday, but in the report they measured 6w0d which I find really hard to believe as I know when I ovulated following use of OPKs and bbt charting. Also I had my first bfp at 7dpo so to pull it back would be 2dpo which is surely impossible?? Anyway my babies have never been big- always in the 6lb region so I just think it’s another tiddly one. As long as it’s healthy I don’t care how big or when it comes x
  • Options
    Nausea has hit me like a brick today ... don’t know if it’s pregnancy related can only assume ... it’s giving me some
    comfort that my symptoms are getting stronger even with the bleeding still .. although I had some brown stringy discharge last night ... just praying all is ok ... I go back to Full time uni tomorrow (mature student) so hopefully it will take my mind off worrying for a week until my next scan 
  • Options
    Also ladies does water make anyone else feel sick !
  • Options
    @MrsH02 I think baby was measuring around 4mm when I was 6 weeks.  I hope it has been growing ok since 🤞🏻 

@l@Lillian2410 poor you! I’ve been very lucky and not had sickness at all really.  As long as I don’t let myself get too hungry and eat lots of carbs I’ve been ok. Salad on the other hand does not sit well 😬 seem to have gone off anything healthy and just want all things beige. 
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 I have 3 different measurements on my report, 5mm, 5.4mm & 5.2mm. I’m having another scan on tues anyway at the epau so they can discharge me once they are happy with viability so will ask them to clarify then.

@Lillian2410 Iv had intermittent sickness, one day I’m throwing up and can’t bare the smell of anything and the next day I’m staving and could eat anything. I have found that certain smells set me off, feet being one 🤢. I had terrible sickness with my first and not much with my second so I’m hoping it won’t get too bad. Just try to eat and drink little and often. I have found ginger sweets help too. 
  • Options
    @Lillian2410 poor thing! My nausea has been AWFUL this pregnancy. I had it a bit with the other two, but nothing like this. If I wake up in the middle of the night to pee, I get nauseous. I have about a two hour window during the day where I can tolerate some starchy foods like bread or rice or beans. Besides that, crackers and peppermint tea are the only things that have helped me. I don’t go anywhere without crackers now. Hopefully yours doesn’t get any worse! I know it can be so awful
  • Options
    @Lillian2410 poor you! My sister had that! She was getting nauseous by drinking water. Stay strong lady❤️

So mood swing! It’s a real thing with me! Not nauseous but constantly yelling at my husband and feel terrible after! Can’t stand my friends 😢 supper sensitive and ready to explode at any moment! It’s really hard like a bad pms.  
  • Options
    Girls is anyone having trouble sleeping, I sleep fine for a few hours then be bright as a button? I’m awake since 4am and in work ready to drop . Maybe I’m just anxious about my blood results today/tomorrow 😩
  • Options
    Bahbah said:
    @Lillian2410 poor you! My sister had that! She was getting nauseous by drinking water. Stay strong lady❤️

So mood swing! It’s a real thing with me! Not nauseous but constantly yelling at my husband and feel terrible after! Can’t stand my friends 😢 supper sensitive and ready to explode at any moment! It’s really hard like a bad pms.  
    Yes! @b@Bahbah snapped at hubby a few times over the weekend . 
  • Options
    @Purpledolly0101 yes I’m waking up needing to wee then find it hard to go back to sleep. Think it’s the permanent anxiety! Hope results are good tomorrow. I’m counting down the days to my scan on Saturday but also really nervous about it 😢
  • Options
    @Purpledolly0101 yes I was like that all week last week. It can be anxiety or just hormones. My anxiety caused constipation for 2 days too. It’s hard to relax I know and it’s normal to be scared 😱 
  • Options
    @Sunshine8888 all is going to be great tomorrow! Good wishes on your way 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions