Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

c0conutz are getting a mini coconut in December ~ My diary

Hello! I just wanted to make a little diary about my pregnancy; how I’m feeling, what I’m thinking, plans and maybe baby bump updates later on.

I hope and pray the mini coconut want to stay in there. I do have that little fear in the back of my mind. But I have to stay positive for now, and thankful that I can get pregnant in the first place! ☺️🙏🏼

I’m 4+2 weeks. About 8 more weeks until the safe zone. My due date: 12.04.2020. I cannot wait to tell the rest of the world haha! 🥳 I want to tell my mom so bad, but I’m gonna wait a while... I usually tell her everything, but I want to plan a fun way to tell her and my family! And also if it doesn’t stick then I don’t want to make them happy for «nothing». 

Hugs from me xx

Replies

• Options
    Huge congratulations @c0conutz we are thrilled for you. 
    We have a brand new Due in December 2020 birth club underway - please come and check it out! 
  • Options
    Today’s test, only with lower sensitivity! It’s there woho! 💗

• Options
    Huge congratulations @c0conutz we are thrilled for you. 
    We have a brand new Due in December 2020 birth club underway - please come and check it out! 
    Thank you so much! 💗
    Oh awesome, I will for sure check it out! 

xx
  • Options

Yesterday vs today! I got a NO- on the digital and I was like «the hell noooot» and so I took it apart and there clearly is a very nice line compared to yesterday’s! Both are 25mlU/ml HCG. I just tested too early I guess. I have no more tests now so I feel doomed. 😂 But I mean there’s good line progression, so that’s good. 😍👍🏼
  • Options
    Well guess who had to buy more tests lol! And I also bought more prenatal vitamins! Today’s test, 25 mIU/ml:

The 10 mIU/ml test’s line (the white test over the strip) I feel is less visible? It might have something to do with the fact that I took the strip later, when the HCG may have... gotten higher? I mean, it should be in the morning, but the evening works better for me.

It happened the other day too. The 25 works better than the 10? Makes no sense. 😅
  • Options
    Hya hun congrats. Dont pull the digital apart as they always have 2 lines, even when negative as they work differently to a normal preg test x 
    Those last 2 test pics defo positive x
  • Options
    c0conutzc0conutz Regular
    edited Mar 29, 2020 7:44AM
    Thank you! 💕 Ooh okay I get it! 😄 Haha yeah they are getting stronger, so I’m starting to realize that I am pregnant, but it still feels like I’m in a dream. 

About how I’m feeling. I’m really bloated and I have some cramps/uncomfort down in my belly and pelvic area. My lower back also hurts a bit! I am still suuuuper hungry all the time and my boobs hurt (close to the armpits). I def feel like something is happening down there!
  • Options

Trying different brands kind of makes me less nervous. 😅 

I have crazy bloating, there’s a lot of air in there and it’s very uncomfortable. I also struggle doing number 2... 😖 I’m gonna eat more fiber and drink more water. 
  • Options
    Well, I think I have chemical. Well I personally feel sure about it. I lost most symptoms and the tests are getting lighter and lighter. They are almost negative now! All brands too, even the sensitive ones. 

I was prepared for this. I will update when the tests are completely negative and hopefully I get my period and I can start over with a new cycle! ☺️

Hugs xx
  • Options
    I started bleeding too...
  • Options
    Sorry to read this :( have you done anymore tests?
  • Options
    c0conutzc0conutz Regular
    edited Apr 2, 2020 2:03AM
    SmithL35 said:
    Sorry to read this :( have you done anymore tests?
    They went from super positive to pretty much negative from the 29th to the 31st. And now I’m bleeding very heavily with a lot of cramps and pain, so it’s gone. Yesterday big clots came out with some hard skin-like texture, I understood what is was... Oh well, better luck next time ❤️ Third time must be better 🙏🏼
  • Options
    Oh @c0conutz we are so sorry to read this. We are heartbroken for you. Going to drop you a PM now x

• Options
    @coconuts I am sorry you're going through this :( I had this happen twice and felt like it would always happen. We have been lucky the third time, as you say third time will be better! Stay strong, remember it is good that you can fall. It's not your fault, just not the right time x
  • Options
    Oh @c0conutz we are so sorry to read this. We are heartbroken for you. Going to drop you a PM now x

SmithL35 said:
    @coconuts I am sorry you're going through this :( I had this happen twice and felt like it would always happen. We have been lucky the third time, as you say third time will be better! Stay strong, remember it is good that you can fall. It's not your fault, just not the right time x
    Thank you guys! ❤️ It has been a hard few days, with lots of crying, but also healing already. I wrote a letter to my bean and burnt it. And I already feel better! I got to say everything on my mind to my little one that wasn’t so lucky in this life. And now I can move on and try again. We both want to keep on trying, I’m not letting this beat me! Pain makes us stronger. I trust my body! 

I‘m hoping ovlation comes early this time, but only time will show. Much love 💕
  • Options
    @c0conutz it's great to hear that you have found a way to start healing, you must do whatever is best to help you through this. Best of luck for future months, love and hope 💖
  • Options
    From one coconut to another. Thank you for sharing, same happened to me last year. Hopefully we'll get pregnant again soon ❤️
  • Options
    SmithL35 said:
    @c0conutz it's great to hear that you have found a way to start healing, you must do whatever is best to help you through this. Best of luck for future months, love and hope 💖
    Thank you! 💕 Looks like my last day of bleeding, so around the 15th, if I’m lucky, I’ll ovulate again. But last time it took a while! I have hope that it will happen at some point! 😁
  • Options
    From one coconut to another. Thank you for sharing, same happened to me last year. Hopefully we'll get pregnant again soon ❤️
    It’s so hard! And from experience, getting pregnant again after a chemical is stressful and every time you wipe you expect/fear to see blood... 

Yes I really hope we get pregnant again, and get a sticky one! 🥰 Good luck to you, from a fellow coconut 😅🥥
  • Options
    @c0conutz awww hun im so sorry :( i remember the hardest part was the bleed :( i had my mc back in February at 5w+1 and it was the worst