Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

c0conutz is preggers again - January 2021 baby 💕

2»

Replies

• Options
    c0conutzc0conutz Regular
    edited May 9, 2020 6:23PM
    c0conutz said:
    My boobs are even more sore than ever now! Holy... They ache! 
    I know every pregnancy is different but it always makes me smile when people are symptom spotting when TTC their first. 'My boobs are sore' is often quoted and I'm always thinking to myself... trust me... you'll know when they're sore. 

I remember I literally couldn't let anything touch them at all, couldn't sleep on my front, just had to be so careful. They were like two very very tender bruises for a number of weeks. 

Congratulations - this is all very positive news and great line progression  :)
    Haha yes!! And the tiredness... I remember in earlier 2WW’s when I thought I was tired... oh I was wrong! This tiredness is overwhelming! 😴 And the boobs, they switch from being just tender to feeling like they’re on fire!! 😳

Thank you so much! 🥰 We are over the moon happy!  
  • Options

I get it now! I’m really pregnant. 😂💕 No need to test any more. I feel sure now haha! xx
  • Options
    :D Haha, that's some nice line progression there!

And in all honesty in my pregnancy both me and my husband kept saying 'You know... I actually might be pregnant' even up to the 4D scan we had at ~30 weeks. I still don't think it entirely sunk in until all 3 of us left the hospital together and were home.  :D
  • Options
    :D Haha, that's some nice line progression there!

And in all honesty in my pregnancy both me and my husband kept saying 'You know... I actually might be pregnant' even up to the 4D scan we had at ~30 weeks. I still don't think it entirely sunk in until all 3 of us left the hospital together and were home.  :D
    Yes I’m so happy there is good progression! I compare everything to last time, and I’ve been scared the same would happen, but so far so good! Everything is different, I feel so good about this! 😍 I feel more relaxed now. 

Haha! 😂 It’s such a big, life-changing thing, it’s hard to believe it’s happening to you. 🤯 We have our first ultrasound when I’m 10 weeks and I hope my partner can come with me too. 
  • Options
    I’m starting to relax a lot more. I’m 4+6 weeks and tomorrow 5 weeks!!! I am so excited! 🥳 I have moments where I feel... not nauseous, but something similar. 

My lower tummy has been a little sore since 3 something weeks. Doesn’t hurt, but can be a bit uncomfortable if my boyfriend hugs me too hard or something. 

Boobs are still sore, nipples have been and are still a bit painful. At some point I wanted to scream (and I did some times) whenever something touched them. 😂 
  • Options
    That’s a fantastic line @c0conutz!!! Brilliant. Keeping everything crossed for you.xx
  • Options
    EmJ3 said:
    That’s a fantastic line @c0conutz!!! Brilliant. Keeping everything crossed for you.xx
    Yay! 🥳 It’s a dye stealer now and finally I am 5+0 and 81% chance that it will result in a baby! 👶🏼💕 Thank you! 🥰
  • Options
    I am 7 weeks today and not feeling my best! 😂 However, I am 7 weeks so that’s amazing! 💕 

I’ve been nauseous for about a week, like on and off. My boobs have sized up and hurt like heck!! They are so sore and feel heavy. 

My emotions has also been all over the place. I’ve felt quite overwhelmed this week, feeling like it’s all so real now. Will I be a good mom? When will I ever have a good night of sleep again? How are we going to deal with the stress and worry about our child? Etc. 

It’s a lot!! But I love that little bean already and I want to do everything for him/her to have a good life. 💖

Not only have I been overwhelmed, but some emotions I just can’t control and I don’t know why I’m crying my eyes out or feeling angry. The smallest, stupidest things can make me cry. There is no stopping it, that’s how little control I have over my emotions. It’s amazing how our bodies work! 

I’m also just so grateful that I was able to get pregnant and get this chance in life. I’m enjoying it as much as I can, when I don’t feel sick, cry or have headaches! 😂

Size of a blueberry. 💙
  • Options
    I had my first scan yesterday!! 😄 Everything is well with baby so far; he/she is in the right place with a heartbeat! 💕 Doctor struggled with the measurements, he thought baby was bigger, but we’re gonna double check next week. 7+6 today. 🥰 Nauseous, insane sore boobs (how much worse can they get? Haha) and I’m really tired and feel heavy all over.
  • Options
    Fantastic news  :D  

Wishing you a happy, healthy 7 months! 

I promise the boobs do settle down. I can't remember exactly when mine did, but I do remember a period of time before I had a bump where I could sleep mostly on my front again. So maybe sometime between 8 weeks and 20 weeks?  :#
  • Options
    Congrats @c0conutz. Amazing news.xxx
  • Options
    Thank you guys!! 💖 Yeah I really hope my boobs settle down. 8 weeks today! Still hurts, but the worst thing is the nausea!! 🤢