Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TMI my story heavy bleeding with clots early pregnancy

2»

Replies

• Options
    Hey guys, thank you for this thread I feel it is helping lots of us. I'm 6weeks tomorrow but also spotting pink :( and feel it could be over.
    Does anyone have advice on if you can get a scan on nhs this early? They don't seem to be offering me anything other than to wait and see.
    Wishing you all well guys xxx
  • Options
    Hi herestohoping I got my scan on the nhs when I was 5 weeks pregnant and the bleed started they then followed it up 2 weeks later to check progress of the baby Your dr should refer you to the early pregnancy unit at your location hospital for a scan right away especially with bleeding I never got told to wait and see that’s not very professional of them don’t let them tell you no and push till you are seen to I hope it all goes well for you x
  • Options
    Hi all, I'm worried about the same thing. I had what I thought was my period start 2 days early on the 10th July and last the normal 5 days with some clots and then some light spotting on the Monday after. Before this I had tested negative so didn't question anything, but i randomly did a test last Tuesday and it was a strong positive test and they only seem to be getting stronger. 

I've been told to wait until I'm 6 weeks (Tuesday coming) before I can be referred to our early pregnancy unit. I've not had more bleeding since. 

Has anyone had this? Were your tests getting stronger? Im spiralling a bit just being in limbo!