Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

RUDE PEOPLE!

2»

Replies

• Options
    I hate all of the above. And I had someone saying Ithat I was mad for having another. Next time anyone touches my bump I am gonna touch theres and ask how far they are see if they like it.
  • Options
    It's good that your kids tell him how bad for him it is Jo! People say that parents smoking sets a bad example, but it's good if kids tell them off for it!
  • Options
    They got him to quit for a good couple of months too,but it all starts again,when something gets stressful....me probably he he.No,his job is stressful,you get abuse all day,sometimes physical,he's had friends hit,spat at,one was thrown over a wall,one was shot,and one ran over by a motorbike.The guy that ran his friend over with the bike is now suing his friend because he hurt his finger when the friend tried to push the bike off him.The police don't press charges cos apparently it's okay to attack traffic wardens,there are always "no witnesses".Sorry,ranting again,does make me cross,cos you just don't know what'll happen when they go to work.I suppose stress is a factor in quitting.I just hate the thought of him leaving it too late.
  • Options

if im honest im a bit sp over the whole children whos parents smoke, smoke, yes youll get the occasional stupid teen who thinks they cant tell them off as they do it! but of all my friends only to smoke and there parents are majorly against it, whereas when i was growwing up my grams was, and well isnt as bad now as i made her feel bad about jacks breathing probs, a huge smoker, as was my uncle and after mum they were major influences in my life and ive always hated it even when i was little i didnt like it! so i think it goes either way there.

But jo as a traffic warden i think he needs to smoke poor bloke! Andrews dad is a coach driver and did alot of school trips to europe, he could quit untl he had a coach load of horrible teens and the manic french drivers around him!