Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing the new SmarTrike Recliner Infinity 5-in-1 trike? Sign up here

Replies

• Options

Hi Helen,

we would be ever so delighted to be given the opportunity to test this Smartike, I have seen many and always thought my son would love one and he would love to ride one.

He is a boy, age 14 months and would ideally love blue.

Many thanks .

• Options

Hi Helen

My little girl is 18 months and we'd both love to test the purple SmarTrike Recliner Infinity.

• Options

Hi Helen

My little girl has just turned 10month's and would absolutely love to test a SmarTrike in blue if chosen. It would be perfect for taking her doggy out for a walk! 

• Options

Hi Helen. My youngest is 24 months we've looked at the pictures and purple is the popular choice! The SmarTrike Recliner Infinity looks amazing we'd love to try it out 

Laura and G

• Options

Hi Helen

my son is 1, and would love to test a blue one. 

Thanks

• Options

Our little boy is 16 months old and would love to test one of these as he loves being outdoors. It would certainly get plenty of use!

We'd like a blue one if possible please.

• Options

I have a beautiful little girl who is 14 months old and I have a little boy due on  Christmas day so they would both benefit from the trike. If we were to win we would love blue 

• Options

Hi Helen 

my little one up to 10 months now and I want a blue Smartrike for my little one 

• Options

Hi,

I am grandmother to my 23 month old granddaughter Isla ,who now also has a 3mth.brother,so would prefer blue,please?

Thanks!

• Options

Hi my son turned 10 months just on 1 October so it's perfect for him. Looking for a blue one 

• Options

Hi our little boy will be 1 in November and would love the opportunity to test this smart trike out - blue would be a great colour for him if he was chosen. Thank you :) 

• Options

Can I please be added for a chance to win this in blue please.My son is just off ten months and loves trying new things indoors and out!!Harry is a very cheeky monkey always smiling and I no he would love one of these.He loved swimming in the sea and kayaking on the way in and this would be perfect for strolls along the beach and he would love using this there and back!!!Thankyou for this brilliant opportunity good luck to everyone who enters

• Options

Hello, I have a 10 month old baby girl and we would love to try this out. If possible the blue please!

• Options

I would love the opportunity to test drive this amazing pram as I would not be able to afford to treat my son and his partner to this pram, my grandson Ashley has got a cheeky personality developing and would definitely enjoy being in charge of his own ride 😉 

• Options

Hi Helen, my little one is 22 months and she loves being out and about in the garden, in the park, or simply helping with the shopping Teddy is in love with purple in a big way so would love to put this through its paces 😀

• Options

I can't believe I forgot to choose a colour, If I was lucky enough to win I would prefer blue please 😁 

• Options

Hi,

My son Myles will be 10 months on the 2nd of December and he would love the opportunity to test the trike out then.  I hope even though he's not quite the right age yet.... you would consider us.

many thanks

Tara

• Options

Hi!  I hope I'm not too late and missed the boat to be considered for testing out a smart trike! Elliott is 10months and we would love to take one for a spin. Don't really mind the colour but blue would be nice. 

• Options

Hi Faye, 

my little man Luca would like to try out the smart trike in purple if he were chosen. He is just about to turn 18 months old in a couple of weeks time. 

Thanks

• Options

Hi my baby girl Braelynn has just turned 10 months.. at the min I struggle to get her to sit in her pram as she's a very active baby and loves seeing everything around her..!! We've even had to change her car seat to a forward facing one already for when we're driving anywhere as she loves to be able to see everyone in the car and also looking out the window.. I really think she would love this and I know I definitely would and it would get me out walking more with her now too.. Because she is difficult in the pram we don't walk much anymore.. I really think this is just what we need because she's getting orettr heavy to carry everywhere now lol.. giving the opportunity we'd love to have the purple one and would make sure we review it with pictures and testimonials for each stay and also just to show how much fun she's having with her new set of wheels.. 

thanks and good luck to all who is entered 😀

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions