Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing the Britax B-READY travel system, worth over £550? Sign up here

Replies

• Options

Hi there! 

We would love the opportunity to test out this fab Brittax Pram. I have a 3 week old little girl and a wee man who is nearly 2. We are currently using my sisters 2nd hand pram for both of them as well as having my toddler Brandon in a carrier and Evie in a carrycot. We love to go on long walks as it seems to settle Evie well and our Jack Russel need loads of exercise. 

• Options

Great opportunity . would love to test It My Baby Is NEARLY 2 MONTHS Now . 

• Options

Wow wonderful my youngest baby born on 1 October .  he is so adorable and would happily test this for you guys.

• Options

I'm a new mummy my little one is 5 weeks.  I love to test a product and honestly review it

• Options

4th time mummy. Baby is nearly 8 weeks old. I also have a 3 year old, 5 year old and 7 year old with special needs. This buggy would really help on the school run and other walks. It's not easy keeping an eye on 3 children and a baby! X

• Options

Hi, I'm a third time mummy to 3.5 year old 22months old and baby boy who will be 3 months old in about 2 weeks. 

I would absolutely love to test this beautiful pushchair. I don't drive so have to walk everywhere (my son's nursery is 30mins walk one way) so most of the time it's all 4 of us walking. It would be lovely to get this opportunity and write a review for you.Thank you x

• Options

Hi Ive just had my 3rd  Kane born on 13th November who would love to try it out no toddlers though my daughters are 9and 7 

• Options

I am second time mum to be. I have a 22 month old and due in January with my second. That might be too late for your test but I thought I'd system just in case there was any flex on the dates.

• Options

I have a two year old daughter (17/11/2014) and a 4 week old daughter (31/10/2016) would love to test this travel system X 

• Options

Hello, I gave birth to a prem baby boy on 01 October 2016, he was born at 34 weeks but growing beautifully 😁. I would love to and be honoured to be one of your chosen testers as it sounds like a fantastic travel system and I do not have one, I am currently using a pram and it is rather heavy and bulky. I also have a 4 year old daughter who I take and pick up from school and the pram is proving to be rather hard work 😉

• Options

Hi,

I have a 15 month old currently and another one on the way due in March so there will be 18 months between them. Eek! 

• Options

My baby born on 26 October 2016 and I would happily test and review this beautiful pushchair. awesome 

• Options

2nd time mother of 4 days old boy. my toddler is one year now so it will be my big pleasure to test it

• Options

Would love to test, don't meetcriteria exactly but am due 23rd Dec with bahy #2 and have a 2.5yr old son - this would make life easier! 

• Options

Hey, we would love to try the pram! I am a first time mom with a baby boy born on the 1st September. We love walking into the city and also over the moors so we could really give it a good try. Thanks!

• Options

Hi, I am a first time Mum with a 2 month old baby boy - we would love to test this system out!!!we walk everywhere and walk our lovely dogs every day so need a travel system that's really going to deliver as our current one isn't doing a great job!!! 

• Options

I'm a new Mum to my first child Evelyn, who is 10 weeks old today and we'd love to test it out for you :)

• Options

I would love to test this beautiful pushchair ,well not me my baby son Jack as my little one is 2 months old.and it is the right size that would fit into the boot of our car rather than the pram we bought which was too big and bulky to fit in the boot.

• Options

Wow I love britax my son is one month old we would happily test it for you . looks stunning 

• Options

21 September 2016 and boy.

It's my dream to test it and give a feedback about it I wish my dream comes true

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions