Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing a Maxi-Cosi Mica 360° car seat worth £299? £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs!

13»

Replies

• Options
    Hiya,

My son is almost 1 and we have another on the way in August so need to start thinking about a new seat! 
    Both cars he will go in have isofix, one is a Volvo S40 2006 and the other is a Skoda yeti 2013.

Fingers crossed 😍
  • Options
    MrsFishMrsFish Regular
    edited Feb 23, 2020 8:52AM
    My sausage is 22 months old and we would love to test the car seat! 
    Both our cars have isofix, mine is a Nissan note.  I really want to replace the car seat I bought, because the clips keep ripping holes in her clothes, but cant justify paying out for another seat, when there is so much more needed.
    I would love a 360 seat, to take the pressure off my back, especially now she is getting bigger and heavier.....
  • Options
    We would love to test this car seat with our 8 month old daughter in our isofix compatible Kia sportage! I've been researching the different 360 Seats so this would be a fantastic opportunity!
  • Options
    My son is 15 months, our car is a audi a3 & yes we have isofix. Thank you 
  • Options
    Hi, my car is a Vauxhall Mokka with Isofix and I can confirm that it’s compatible with the car seat. We are currently using the Axissfix model so it would be good to compare the two car seats 🤞🏻. My son is 18 months old. 
  • Options
    Hello :) 
    We would love to test out this carseat! 
    We have a 2012 7 seat nissan qashqai car which has isofix points and is compatible. 
    We also have a Vauxhall Corsa 5 door which is also compatible so would be interesting to see how it fits in two completely different size cars. 
    I have a little boy who is 2 years and 2 months old.  He is roughly 90cm tall and is your average 2 year old boy size I would say. He happily wears 2-3 year clothing and still some 18-24month clothes. 
    I'm also due in May with baby number 3 so would be great to put a newborn in as well and see how is works for both sorts of ages. 
     Also, we are a massive fan of extended rear facing seats. 

Good luck everybody :) 

• Options
    Hello, my daughter has just turned 1yr on the 9th Feb and we were only saying a few days ago she's looking ready to move on from her Cosatto seat now so to test and review the Mica would be fantastic! I drive a VW Touran 05 plate (7 seater) which does have the isofix fixings in. Thankyou for the opportunity!

• Options
    Hi, we have a 14wk old baby, our cars are a Mini one 3 door 2011 and a VW Passat 2013 (compatible with both).There are Isofix connections in both cars, we currently have the base for the Maxi Cosi cabriofix in each of our cars. Thanks
  • Options
    Hey,
    I currently have a 15 month old daughter and baby no.2 is due mid July. My SEAT Ibiza is isofix compatible. 
  • Options
    Hi, we would love to test this out. Our son has just turned 3 and is 92cm, and we‘re due another baby in May so it would get plenty of use! 
    I have a Fiat 500X 5door which does have ISOFIX. 
    We also have a Ford Focus 5 door that we’d be able to test it in, this also has ISOFIX. 

Thanks xx
  • Options
    Curiosity101Curiosity101 Regular
    edited Feb 26, 2020 8:56AM
    My baby is almost 6 months old. 

We have a Hyundai Tucson 5 door - we're currently using a Maxi Cosi Cabriofix with the Familyfix base so can confirm it has Isofix.
  • Options

Thank you all for signing up to this product test - signup is now closed.

We will be emailing selected testers within the next few days. Please do look out for an email from Chloe, and perhaps check your spam folder just in case.

If you have not received an email within the next few days, we're afraid you've not been selected to take part. Please do keep an eye on the forum, as we have more product tests coming up soon. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions