Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

pram shopping

2»

Replies

• Options
    I'm quite taken with the Graco Sterling Travel system from Toys-r-us, it's one with the base that stays in the car for the car seat, useful if you do lots of quick in and out of car sessions like i do at school run time!!

Friend had a Britax one last year with a carrycot, car seat etc and found that the carrycot was useless after about 2 wks, baby outgrew it really quickly and then pushchair itself hasn't been used since he was about 3months old as it was just too big, bulky and heavy and wouldn't fit in the car well.

But as i'm not due till december i've got plenty of time to change my mind!!
  • Options
    omg, I started this thread ages ago and keep checking on it for ideas, I must have changed my mind a thousand times...its a nightmare!! Was coming round to either the quinny buzz or the jane. Think I might go and do some test drives now we've had our scan (felt like it was tempting fate before). This is baby no. 3 with a big gap, but I do remember how costly a mistake buying the wrong pram can be!!
  • Options
    thanks sam, I'll add that one to the list! Ilike the wheel spin bit! Is it just mine or do all men think they are buying a sports car instead of transport for their precious cargo?! c x
  • Options
    Not content with having a seat to match the colour of his car, when we buy our stage 1 seats (next few weeks) my dh is insisting on having a Reccaro one as they made the seats in his car and he wants it to match! I'm not much better, I keep looking for the one that is the coolest looking!
  • Options
    I must be losing my touch, I didn't even consider if the baby chair would match the interior - somebody must of stole my brain. But thinking about it - it does so panic over. My husband was praying that when we tested our pram it wouldn't fit so we could change the car, not consider another pram - just buy a bigger car - twat.
  • Options
    claire21-caught my husband looking at a ferrari car seat ??1000!!!! Of course he was "only looking!" but god they're like children!
  • Options
    Hey Jazzycat, thanks for the tips. Funnily enough it was the Silvercross 3D that we had almost decided on. Great minds think alike eh!!