Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

YOUR NOT ALONE 2!

1262728293032»

Replies

• Options
    Hi all, just a quick one did test it says negative but still no af i think its all the stress i have been under lately that is delaying it or my medication so really pissed off now anyway george i am pleased for you hun and i hope it is an implantation bleed fingers crossed hope everyone else is ok luv em xx
  • Options
    Hi Em - You will have to try again in a couple of days if still no a/f but it sounds like it could well be stress...I am rather puzzled at the mo as have had one 28 day cycle and then two 26 day cycles since my m/c, now on day 27 so not quite sure what is going on. Am hoping things aren't going to go haywire now other half has agreed that he wants to try again from when we go away at the end of August.... We are off tO austria so really looking forward to some nice walks and swimming in the lakes - just hoping for good weather - It is meant to better than here but not as predictable as Spain etc. Sat with feet up at the moment as have just been out with my Mum and 94 year old Nan (and Sarah of course) for lunch and it is very tiring helping a 94 year old get around.

Lets hope George's good news is a sign of things to come.

Lots of love

Ali
  • Options
    Hi Em - You will have to try again in a couple of days if still no a/f but it sounds like it could well be stress...I am rather puzzled at the mo as have had one 28 day cycle and then two 26 day cycles since my m/c, now on day 27 so not quite sure what is going on. Am hoping things aren't going to go haywire now other half has agreed that he wants to try again from when we go away at the end of August.... We are off tO austria so really looking forward to some nice walks and swimming in the lakes - just hoping for good weather - It is meant to better than here but not as predictable as Spain etc. Sat with feet up at the moment as have just been out with my Mum and 94 year old Nan (and Sarah of course) for lunch and it is very tiring helping a 94 year old get around.

Lets hope George's good news is a sign of things to come.

Lots of love

Ali
  • Options
    Hi Gems

Can see you on line some where so thought I would see if you are OK. I have been definitely having a lot more good days than bad and working out how i can get hubbie ttc while we are away in Wales instead of witing till we go away in the summer - Really fed up of all this waiting especially when I know it won't happen quick when we finally start!!!!

Hope you Ok and not working too hard and that your body has seetled down and is behaving. Just going to drag Sarah out of her playhouse and go and hit the supermarket!!!

Take Care. lots of love Alixxx
  • Options
    just thought i would come on see where everyone went i just got 6 bfp was due on today but started testing on saturday all came back positive so am going to the doctors tonight cos am so worried will miscarry again how is everyone else doing george how are you x