Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

MadeForMums Monday emails: do you get them? Do you like them? There’s a prize for feedback!

2»

Replies

• Options

Hi everyone, hopefully you'll have received our MadeForMums newsletter in your inbox today (it usually arrives on a Monday, but we sent out a Cyber Monday mail yesterday instead, just to confuse matters!)

Please do have a look, have a click and come back and tell us what you think! 

• Options

Hi everyone, your Monday should have arrived today - please do come back and let us know what you think of it. We'd be so grateful! 

• Options

I thought I have signed up but never received anything  I was checking week after week but nothing 😯

• Options

Hi Mrs MB. Thanks for posting. We've just checked your account, and it doesn't look like you are signed up to our Monday emails, but we can fix that for you right away, if you'd like us to? 

• Options

Yes please x

• Options

Please consider it done - and if you don't receive an email on Monday, please do come back and let us know.