Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Toy testers needed: sign up here for the chance to judge our MadeForMums Toy Awards 2018! UPDATE!

Replies

• Options

We havent recieved ours yet

• Options

We haven’t received ours yet but I think they are sending them out seen someone share photo on instagram

• Options

Oo fab :) thank you! Was just getting a teeny bit concerned 

• Options

Hi Jojofrog and all other testers. Toys have definitely started to be despatched - we're hoping they should arrive any day now - but they're all coming from different places, so we can't say 100% when they will arrive. If your toy hasn't arrived by 28th Aug, please do drop us a mail at contactus@madeformums.com and we can chase the toy company sending yours out. 

• Options

Mine has arrived.. I can't quite work out how to put the bars on the playmat 😂

• Options

Mine has arrived 🤗

• Options

We've received 1 out of 3 toys to test. The 1st one came the day I got the email to say my children had been selected.  Amazing! Super fast.  Having problems submitting a review though for the toy and not had a response to my emails. Anyone managed to submit a review? Fingers crossed hear something soon. Still waiting for the other 2 toys to arrive so we can get reviewing so have emailed as per instructions. Is anyone else still waiting?

• Options

We have recieved one which came stayrday still waiting on the other just waiting for post today then will email

• Options

My daughter received hers but how do we review?

• Options

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay in replying. Can we please check all your toys have now arrived? 
    HoneyBeeMummy, to review your toy and provide scores, please see the original confirmation email which will take you through to a link to complete your scoring. Do let us know if you need any help. 

• Options

Done ours 🙌

• Options

Excellent FirstBabyFebruary - hope you managed to fix it all together and liked your playmat. 

• Options

i am still waiting on Freddies!

• Options

Ok hannahelizabethmartin, leave it with me and we'll see what we can find out...Will come back to you asap. 

• Options

We have recieved and reviewd

• Options

hannahelizabethmartin - we have chased Freddie's toy - please do let us know when it arrives?

Is anyone else awaiting their toy to arrive? 

Also, if you haven't done so already, please do provide your feedback ASAP on your toy - you can do this by going to the email we have sent you a few weeks ago, telling you which toy you are testing. Please let us know if you need any help providing your feedback. 

• Options

WE received ours on Friday and I have reviewed. Thank you 

• Options

Unfortunately I don't feel the play mat is suitable for a 6 month old that likes to roll around and shuffle. She had a little play with it but didn't show much interest, she spent most her time rolling off it 🙈 but we've reviewed it honestly and that's what it's all about!! :) 

• Options

Thank you for the feedback FirstBabyFebruary - you never know, as she gets older she may show more interest in the mat. Or you might want to hold on to it if you have another baby! 🙊And you're right -that's what all this toy testing is about. 

• Options

She loves the little toys that came with it but she likes to play with them unattached hehe. Yes, we will definitely be holding on to it for the next one because I like how it transforms into a nest with sides :) Thank you again for choosing us to take part!